2007-07-06 02:43:47

Hi everybody, firstly i mast say i just signed up the audiogames board even though im keep surfing the site and playing games for a wile, so Hello to
everyone.

my question is at x-hour episode_2 i can't understand where tanks are coming, when to shoot etc.

im trying with experimental way and shooting, but the tanks sends me down anyway
sad but if the tank comes right in front of me, i hear the worning voice and i shoot the tank and tank is down.

well. if You can tell me how to understand where tanks are coming and when to shoot them, i will very appreciate that very much.

btw. the enemy helicopter is never becomes silent, so
it's pretty confusing.

thanks from now.
regards.
Chaglar.

2007-07-06 11:51:30

hi, first of all, welcome.
as for your problem. i think you need to press tdown arrow to land, then turn around with the leftand right arrow keys to see if the warning voice is anywhere. it should be. you need to listen for the tanks and where they are in yourstereo field. i haven't played the game but that's what dark said in his casting of the pod, so i'm assuming it works.

2007-07-06 17:25:19

When a tank or something shoots at you, the down-arrow key makes you duck. I believe you then have to swivel and fire at the tank before it shoots you again. Honestly, VIP Gameszone annoys me with one thing (the GMA engine does this too): to wit, the constant moving during which the up and down-arrow keys simply slow you down or speed you up or whatnot. I don't like levels where you essentially have to move. I much much prefer full 3d or 2d movement at your own pace and under your own power. x-hour is a game which, if you ask me, would've benefited very well from full movement. As I recall it, though, you're stuck moving steadily...though I could be wrong.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-07-07 02:53:11

Thanks, buddys, before i saw Your messages, i totaly solve my problem and i also start playing episode_3 but something here i should ask to You also if im not too much expecting smile
You know there are rooms in the mase at episode_3 and we are searching for buttons, spare charger, gas mask etc, but i could find none of them in the rooms i couldn't understand where to find gas mask, chaerger or buttons even though i moved all around rooms west-soud-nord-east and ever.

2007-07-07 14:05:44

bump for first and last time smile))