2014-08-30 01:50:03

Hi Everyone.
I have been trying to find a good program to convert youtube videos to audio. If it's not to much trouble could somebody convert some videos to mp3 or wave files and upload them for me please? I'd really appreciate it.
I will put the names of the videos that I want up here for anybody who is willing to do this.
Mortal Kombat 9 Story Mode On Expert (full) by Vman channel: Vman
Space Channel 5 full gameplay, Channel Espagnolroi
World's Wildest Police Videos s03ee03: channel, the campson
World's Wildest Police Videos Campsons's Special 2: Channel, TheCampson
World's Wildest Police Videos s03e12: Channel The Campson
World's Wildest Police Videos s04e09
World's Wildest Police Videos s04e10
World's Wildest Police Videos s04e12
Robert Jordan Interview 2003 parts 1 and 2
Robert Jordan Interview2005 parts 1 and 2
If someone could help me out I would love that. Because it's really hard to get to youtube when I'm not near wifi. I know these videos are long so thank you in advance for doing this.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2014-08-30 02:49:17

Why don't you use pontes media downloader? you can convert the file with it as well when the download is complete.

2014-08-30 03:13:37

Hi Socheat.
I didn't know there was an accessible downloader out there. I've been fighting with that clip converter website. Does pontes downloader get videos directly from youtube?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2014-08-30 03:22:25

Yeah, for my experiences, First, you'd have to open pontes media downloader, then, open a youtube video, then just alt tab to your pontes media downloader, then it will directly paste the link for you. then you have to tab to choose the format option you want. then hit download button or something. then you'll have to wait. when the file download is finished, it will convert the file for you.

2014-08-30 03:57:04

You could also try youtube-mp3.org

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2014-08-30 04:40:50

I'm always using Free YouTube to MP3 Converter from DVD Video Soft... Pretty accessible and stuff... The one mentioned in post 2 is also quite nice, though it always fails for me on its first attempt at downloading, so I'll have to press the botton twice...
The good thing about it is that it supports a ton of websites other than YouTube, which I find really awesome...

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2014-08-30 04:44:03

Yeah. I usually prefer to download the youtube video with IDM, and convert it manually.

2014-08-30 05:32:34

Well, i use free YouTube to mp3 converter as well, but i found a pretty good website for downloading vidios to audio and its vidtomp3.com

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2014-08-30 07:09:47

Hi Guys.
Thanks for the quick responses. I got pontes media downloader and it works great. If the pontes team is still making stuff why don't they post stuff like this in the new releases room? I didn't know about this because I just never thought to check the website. What an awesome tool.
Thanks again guys.

Guitarman.

2014-08-30 07:16:30

I'm going to throw my love out there for DVD VideoSoft Youtube to mp3 converter too. I've been using the program for years, and while there are some checkboxes you need to uncheck during installation, I've never had a problem with the program. With Pontes, just today, I tried to download a video and it kept failing. It also gives me a program error most of the time upon download completion. The program will close, but my mp3 will be downloaded, nevertheless. Still annoying though. DVD VideoSoft has some ads in their program, but it's quick and totally accessible.

Sugar and spice, and everything ....

2014-08-30 09:23:43

Kenzon Yeoh wrote:

Well, i use free YouTube to mp3 converter as well, but i found a pretty good website for downloading vidios to audio and its vidtomp3.com

This website give me some servay stuf. big_smile

2014-08-30 09:51:00

but the conversion of the program is a bit slow. I mean to pontes media downloader.

2014-08-30 13:51:49

If you don't mind messing with the command line, Youtube-dl beats all of the downloaders mentioned here. It alsos upports something like 200 other sites like vimeo or even soundcloud, it can download entire channels or playlists or even load links from a file. What really sets it apart from the other programs though, which will make converting videos into audio much, much faster is that programs like youtube to mp3 first download the raw video, then run a converting program on it on your computer. Youtube-dl just downloads the aac audio stream from the video, whichy doesn't need any post processing unless you want it in another format, only then it does additional conversion on your computer, but only of that audio stream, so it still takes less time and space. Just to give you an idea, I recently converted a 40-minute long video. The complete thing, audio and video, was 100 MB and took 5 minutes or so to download. Only the audio part of the video, which is what I really cared about, was only 40 MB and downloaded in 40 seconds. So this really saves time.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2014-08-30 14:12:39

wow, sound's cool, goona have a look at that later.

2014-09-04 15:00:07 (edited by Socheat 2014-09-04 15:00:53)

Well, the software that pitermach mentioned above, is very good actually.

2014-09-04 15:58:44 (edited by matt1211 2014-09-04 16:00:48)

wow, I had no idea this program existed, thanks so much! All youtube converting shall be done on my linux box forevermore.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2014-09-07 08:37:49

Hello guys,
I didn't read all the comments above, and therefore don't know if anybody mentioned YTD video downloader. Not only downloads videos from youtube and convert them, but there are also +50 other sites which it can download videos from. It has a good download speed, and I am happy to use it. though it's so much accessible, with jaws and other screen readers like NVDA, but only the convert process is not so accessible. So if anyone is interesting in this great video downloader, I would teach him to convert the videos. The quality is pritty good, and it also offers the opportunity to convert videos into PSP format, Apple video, iPhone and iPad video, etc.

Good time all.