2014-08-27 11:25:02

Hi people
What's this usercarma think?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2014-08-27 11:49:54 (edited by Socheat 2014-08-27 11:51:06)

Hi,

This is about the forum, I'm afraid that it should not be here. it should in the site and forum feedback.
Well, to answer your question: You should read The site and forum FAQ before posting this topic.

2014-08-27 12:36:16

Moderation!

I'll move this topic to the  correct place sinse Socheat is right, this is about the forum.
Socheat is also correct that the Site and forum faq explains all about User    Karma as well as many other things.

To give a brief answer, User Karma is like public reputation. When someone writes a post you like, you can use the "thumbs up" link at the bottom of the post to give the person another point of karma. Whether it's because they've been funny, or informative or helpful or whatever. The more thumbs ups someone gets, the more there karma.

it's not really something to be taken too seriously, just a way of saying "hay I like that post" 

Hope this makes sense.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)