2014-08-27 18:31:29

Only who uses Klango can know him. Him nick on klango is Dawid22

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2014-08-28 00:52:24

So part of it is in English, most of it is not, it uses the same things exactly as Klango, and you can not exit it.  When pressing exit, (and several other things do this as well) you hear the sound but it will not close.  When killing it from process manager, it relauches itself. Even killing the process tree has it immediately relaunch. Thankfully, rebooting stopped that and running the uninstaller fixed the whole problem. I wouldn't touch this anyway as SLJ has said already we have plenty of devices that can get you to pretty much any social network you can imagine, why do we need yet another one.

2014-08-28 10:31:53

It will be ported to I devices too. @blindnddangerous. You have to redownload the installer
Follow us on twitter. Elten_network

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2014-08-28 12:53:53

hi,
may I translate this program into Turkish?
thanks

2014-08-28 13:32:43

Hi I have encountered this error
Script 'GEM_SEAL' line 8: RuntimeError occurred
I have uninstalled the program even deleted elten from appdata but it dfidn't help. What the hell is going on with this?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-08-28 13:48:05

Well, I don't want to try it now. since it is not stable enough. smile I have to wait til it's very stable.

2014-08-28 13:56:18

Hi, I have redownloaded the installer, and it did not help.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-08-28 15:51:26

WHo can translate program to another language write this message to an e-mail: [email protected]

2014-08-28 22:36:01

Hi, I have encountered this error
Script 'GEM_SEAL' line 8: RuntimeError occurred
I have uninstalled the program even deleted elten from appdata but it didn't help. This is like my 5th installation of the program. What the hell is going on with this?

2014-08-29 15:53:24

I've got the same error

2015-08-24 20:43:51

Hi people?
Since last post posted here, alot changed in Elten.
Now the whole program is in english.
It is more and more stable!
You can grap it at
www.elten-net.eu

2015-08-24 20:48:16

hi,
Please translate the site into English, too.
Many of my friends have difficulty downloading the program.
Thanks.

2015-08-25 02:47:02

and into spanish

73 Wj3u

2015-08-26 11:29:48

wow, I can't download. because it is not in English. smile

2015-08-26 12:06:37

http://www.elten-net.eu/elten.exe

f.a.t.h.e.r

2015-08-26 14:11:09

thank you very much. that help a lot.

2015-08-27 01:21:30

Hello, so I download your program, and well dam! Your servers are so slow, it's crawling like something I have never seen before. I am getting about 1 meg per second on all other servers that I download from but, this one, I get up to 20 K per second, which is not right at all! is there a reason for this? and when I install it, your installer is buggy, and half the time it doesn't open and when it does, it's getting a bad executable signature. You say this is vary stable, but is it really?

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2015-08-27 14:58:20

Server: Werry weird.
JInstaller: It opens for me. Maybe the file is corupted?

2015-08-28 03:58:38

Hi,
I'm seriously not going to use this program. Excuse me for my language and wording, but the current version is a peace of shit at the moment. I downloaded and installed it, but when I ran it, it either did absolutely nothing but kept playing the windows bell sound and shows absolutely no interface of any kind, or it gave me a missing DLL issue (when running it from the command line). I suggest that none of you use it until this program is actually stable. I hate to say this, but this program was released way, way too early.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-08-31 10:45:43

Hello all!
First of all... I want to say hello to everyone, because it's my first post on this forum. smile
The link elten-net.eu is to polish version of the page.
For English version, use:
en.elten-net.eu
The solution for bat signature is redownload. We had a problem with server by five minutes. SOrry.
Solution for two dings is also simple:
Open %appdata% folder, then elten and bin.
Paste there this file:
http://elten-net.eu/bin/elten.exe
And launch.
If I can help, write me.
The problems with installation are unfortunitly current. I can't fix them.
But the program is stable.
Thanks for patience.
DP

2015-08-31 11:13:47

OK...
I released new installer.
If you had problems with installation, use new.
You can download it simply by opening download link on the Elten's page:
http://en.elten-net.eu
Greetings,
David Pieper

2015-09-13 02:55:12

If its only for Windows, then you won't get as many users. You could make an HTML5 web app, which is just about the easiest solution for multi-platform support.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2015-09-14 20:06:31 (edited by abdulrahman.essam 2015-09-14 20:16:30)

Hi:

I Created An Account, then When I Login nothing happened

I pressed all keys it shows only clicking sound

also You forgot to Translate confirm Password feeld

edit: it works now. I'm loged in

who laughed in the begining cried in the end

2017-11-29 23:18:00

Sorry for reviving this, but I've noticed a problem in this beautyfull application. I cannot see the vin (w) window of the app, nor I cannot create an account. If you can help me, please doo it. I'm going to doo musical classes untill I finish.

73 Wj3u

2017-11-30 18:21:48

Hi, trry reinstalling the application.