2008-04-09 02:34:13 (edited by hermione 2008-04-09 03:03:35)

[quote=s
abrina]

CJ wrote:

sabrina,
That sounds really bad and I have never had to put up with that kind of crap.
I can't believe you can actually stand that.  If that happened to me like that thing with the art teacher, I would have smacked her across the face!

yes, i should have smacked her in the face, except i have so much trouble already.
that should have put me in a bad situation. smile

I agree to that, Sabria. I don't think you should be violent if you are in much trouble. You can trust that. I know what I'm talking about. I certainly do. If you do, that an end up like me.
I remember  a few years ago (When i still could go to school... One good thing with my situation is that i don't have to go to school.). Me and my teacher had created an excelent system. the teacher went sck for three moths. I got a new teacher that didn't know annything about blind people who could do almost everything. She destroyed my system, and then she told people to follow me whereever i went (now it's a diifrent thing) I remember telling them to leave, and i remember trying to escape them. (escaping from the scool... That sound wierd" I called home to my family, and they came for me. The teacher lied of course. I changed school two weeks later, I couldn't stay on the other school more thhan a year.
Annother annoyin thing is INSTRUCTIONS. It seems like they think blind people don't know how to find the way. I can walk trough the corridor (It's not often i do) and get about ten instructions.
- You have to go left.
- I know that, and i...
- No... It's over there. It's very disturbing. Especially if you are not outside your rom more that twice a day, except when i'm moving, wich i do three times a year. then I'm in  direct bus. It's something strange about that. I had a friend  who didn't know i was blind. I never told her (I saw no point in that.) She was acting nomal (what is normal?). I mean... she was acting as if i was a sighted person. I remember how strange eerything was when she found out i wa blind. I kept telling her that I'm not frail or something. I'm still the same person as before she knew i was blind. I was blind before, and i made it fine then. I remember her surprised voice.
- Are you blind! Are you serious? I don't understand why people are so surprised shen they meet someone who is blind.
And They allways come with strange questions.
Ok. This has been a long, slightly confused post.

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.