2015-12-26 17:52:10

you should be able to get it closed to where the needle is. I  don't think it is blocked off to you now.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-12-27 00:00:13 (edited by audioracer 2015-12-27 07:03:20)

So I found the clear vial in the northwest corner of the World Lounge. Now here is my question. I thought you were supposed to get all 23 treasures before you could enter the post game. I guess I was wrong. But it does alter the ending and it also alter the post game cutseen. So that is very interesting. I guess you don't have to worry about the treasures overall.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2015-12-27 21:39:10

question, is there any way to turn off the constant beeps while exploring? that's the thing that turned me off from the game, I know most audio games have constant beeping sounds for navigation, but games like swamp and survive the wild gives you an option to have them on or off

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2015-12-27 22:07:01

No

2016-01-01 04:01:05

It is literally impossible to beat the game without them. In beta you could turn them on and off, but I quickly realized the game is not possible without them.

2016-01-01 08:55:12

hmmm maybe ill give it another try....

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-01-01 11:42:56 (edited by audioracer 2016-01-02 06:28:34)

So I know I've played the post game and have beaten it once. It's been a long time. So my question is, I have 10 galatic stones. I got the first out of three in hell on earth. When I was playing kingdom of fragments, I accidentally opened flor3 instead of floor 2. Is there a save point in floor 2? If so, I guess I'm screwed in that regard. Because I gotr everything else in the post game and I am now in hell on earth floor 3 to destroy those horrible walls.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2016-02-12 01:32:13

hi all,
A few questions.
First, where can the dice in the cabins be found? Second, is there any other way to find hidden items besides hammering the enter key when running?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-02-12 08:56:25

Hi enes,
There's a way to make hidden items visible: simplly you must clear the second floor of the tower of fear of these shados, and such feature will be unlocked in addition to some additional features like saving anywhere and at any time. Hth.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-02-12 12:54:18

I killed Piere, but i dont see any post game

2016-02-12 16:41:21

You'll find it in >>>
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
You'll find it in the north west part of wing 1.
r
e
l
i
o
p
s

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2016-02-12 21:10:07

As to finding things in cabins, you'll have to search all the cabins every time you play. With every new game, the locations of all items found in the cabins is randomized, which means nobody can tell you where to find things in cabins, because it's different with every game.

2016-02-13 00:37:04 (edited by Ghost 2016-02-13 13:35:12)

hi,
Also, how can the undisturbed sanctuary be passed? That area is enormous and contains many dead ends and open areas
Edit: I figured it out eventually.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2016-02-15 03:11:15 (edited by Ghost 2016-02-15 22:00:52)

hi all,
I think I forgot to grab the coffee mug  after the events in hades. Now I visited the employee lounge and access is blocked to that floor.  Did I perminently miss that item or do I have a way to retrieve it.
edit: Guess I did since I completed the game and no new content unlocked

2016-02-21 06:10:14

hi all,
I completed the game again with all items.  I am currently in paladin ruins. So far I have found and defeated the protector. Can someone post a list of bosses to be defeated in floor 1 and 2? Also I am finding it difficult to navigate through the ennormous ruins. Are there any useful stratigies I could use for navigation?

2016-02-22 01:33:11 (edited by Ghost 2016-02-22 02:00:28)

hi,
In disturbed sanctuary, is there any clue in figuring out switch patern for floor 1? I have tried every possible patern with no result.
edit:  Made the teleporter appear but it ports me back to paladin. Am I supposed to do memorial first?

2016-02-22 16:05:45

While!!!! This topic has taken off hasn't it? LOL. I am thinking about buying this game in the next month or so. If I do, will it need a internet connection to call home from time to time? Just wondering.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-02-22 21:23:49

Hi. hmm, interesting game, but this game really needs steps sounds. can I add these sounds manually like music to mush client?

2016-02-22 22:07:22

No you can't, all the sounds are encrypted.

2016-02-23 01:38:26

Well even if the sounds weren't encrypted, you'd have to modify the code. And that's compiled and encrypted also.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-02-23 21:35:45

Hmm, so ok, but another favor. can you do something with tones which say me that the wall is near? when you wana play it longer time, hmm, it's  unpleasant to hear this sounds. big_smile. it would be good. but I can say, good game, with nice music, and story.

2016-02-24 17:46:27

hi,
So completed the game by defeating the final boss on the top floor of hell on earth.
But one question. To access the endurance challenge I need 13 galactic stones. I picked up 12, the last one from the save point before the boss. Where is the 13th stone?

2016-02-27 18:31:05

That would depend on which one you missed. Just like the galactic dust items in the main game, the stones are hidden near every save point, of which there are 13.
I could be wrong but I believe there's a save near the endurance door itself which might be the one you overlooked.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2016-03-02 03:47:42

hi,
Sorry, eventually found the stone near the endurance door right after posting. The challenge was super easy with my biefed up gabriel. A question though.
spoiler
At the end scene, who was the guy who came to visit ross in his house?

2016-03-14 23:13:23

Hope someone can finish a complete walkthrough someday, started this again and I don't want to miss any treasures etc.

Take care, it's a desert out there.