2007-06-09 14:27:56 (edited by dark empathy 2007-06-09 14:32:30)

Rev up your engines and prepare to curse your slow reactions, because Che Martin's amazing new accessible racing game, rale Racer is zooming it's way ever Closer to release. a demo of the game, allowing the player to race on two tracks against the computer, is due for release on Wednesday the 13th of June, with the full release priced $33 (or about twenty pounds), very soon to follow.

As if this isn't enough, just to get everyone's adrenaline flowing even faster, Che has posted two new recordings of the game, tutorials which explain the menue system and the high speed racing action. You can read more about the game, download the new recordings and very soon, download a demo of Rale racer itself by Crusing over here to the Blind adrenaline Website,

Happy anticipating!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-06-14 02:50:13

no its not amazing the full version will b $33!!

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-06-14 19:14:41 (edited by dark empathy 2007-06-14 19:43:00)

Obviously these things are entirely relative, but personally, I believe 33 dollars isn't too bad at all, considdering the price of some other games, ---- Gma tank commander and Shades of doom are both 35, Monkey business is 34, esp pinball Xtreme is 39, etc. Most audio games seem to be betwene 25 and 35 dollars, and while Rr is towards the top end of the scale, there are deffinately more expensive games (many of wich imho offer less when you take into account the Rr multiplayer and all the tracks).

Just see the price list at http://www.pcsgames.net/ and you'll see what I mean.

Besides, now the demo's out, you can go and try it before deciding if 33 dollars (or twenty pounds in my case), is an over expensive price to ask.

I've played the demo, and really enjoyed it! (and I am not even a big fan of racing games).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)