2014-06-23 05:36:10

hi.
as i understood, here i can try games which are not redy for new release.
maybe i can try sarah 1.2?
btw: maybe i can try super liam 2 and the fishing game by heremi?
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-06-23 08:29:58

As I understand this, this room is only for discussions of development, and not for beta versions of any games. It's for discussion about programming, if you need help with that.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2014-06-23 09:27:03

Kamochek, this room is only for development of new games. That is to say for the discussion of programming and developing games. It is not intended to beta test games. If you want to request to try Sarah 1.2, Super Liam 2, or whatever go to the general room and ask there. Not here. big_smile

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2014-06-23 16:42:35

Well, not necessarily. This room can be for trying alphas or some sort of rough copy of the game that is playable but not official, but *only* if the developer chooses to do that. As Phil didn't choose to put some test version on here, you can't necessarily just go here and ask for one. If a dev feels he/she wants the community to test a rough version of the game for bug reporting etc, then they can release it here. But that's their choice.

2014-06-23 18:25:11

hey!
bavisoft, didn't at least start to work on chillingham part 2?
maybe i can test it?
and which developers are want to upload here their games which are not redy for new release?
what about flight commander, sphear, life simulator by x-site interactive, virtual pet by the same developer, and finally maybe a full version of temple of steel by tdlgames?
and maybe also the full version of the hobbit also by tdlgames?
if it is posible, please upload these games.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-06-23 19:35:38

Hello,
If you would like to see the kind of games we are uploading, you can look at the creating .exe files of pygame projects thread, I've posted a pre-alfa version of my game for people to test with the compression software so people can download it and fiddle with it in order to help in creating a .exe of the game.
That is the most you will see on this forum. It is only for developers and the other rooms are for Betas. If you read this forum, there may be a version like what I posted in the py2exe thread, but it is very buggy and not worth playing yet.
I do have a game I posted for example purposes in some of the other threads and whatnot, but I did post those in the new releases room. What you'll get here is the source-code for those games.
If you wish to comment on the playability of those games, post your comments in the new releases room.
If you wish to start development of your own games, please feel free to post your questions and pre-alfa copies to make sure people are able to play them on all their systems.

2014-06-24 20:43:00

Hi, x-sight-interactive, tdl games and bavisoft are all shut down.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page