2007-05-19 21:03:43

hi there
I was just wondering where I can still download the newest version of tresure hunt
I try to download it on audiogames.net, but it takes me to some thing with tv shows
please post soon

Connor

2007-05-19 21:23:42

Hmmm, that's odd. Bpc stil seems to be missing. this is slightly annoying as I never got around to giving Treasurehunt a really propper trying out and deciding to buy it. I very much hope Munawar hasn't decided to pack the site in again, especially when it's only been up for a short time.

for the record, the address I have for bpc is:

http://www.bpcprograms.com/

which i added to my favourites around last Christmas when Munawar said he was bringing Bpc programs back, if the site has moved, could someone please let me know.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-25 01:30:10

Hello,
Unfortunately, the domain bpcprograms.com is no longer under my control--there has been a fraud break out with the registrar I am with and it is being handled by an attorney at the moment. I am looking in to routing a temporary free domain to the website; I will keep this forum posted on this. Thank you for your continued patience as I try to get this problem solved.
Munawar

2007-05-25 03:58:54

I hope you can get it up as soon as possible
that game has some real replay value

Connor

2007-05-25 06:27:07

Well thanks very much for letting us know Munawar, I hope you can resolve both the domain and the legal issue soon.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-26 06:52:05

me too. hope you can fix it soon. i can't seem to get the hang of that treasure hunt game, i just am not so good at it. but when i'm bored i sometimes play the gmes.
happy gaming.