2007-05-16 22:18:20

Hi.

It's realy nice to have two anticipated events happen at the same time. The first is my flattening (see appropriate topic), but the second is that after a few enquiries I've finally located a real, honest to goodness Ad&d group. Quite an irony as I now have the possibility of playing over skype, ----- but oh well.

the Gma dice program and my ability to write char sheets on my laptop will both come in handy, but I was wondering if anyone knew where on the net I can get my hands on the rules to the 3.5 iddition. I have the 2nd edd rule books on cd rom in Ms word format, but obviously things have changed a lot sinse then, and sinse i'm having priestly or rangerous plans charactor wise, having access to spell lists and precise rules would be very handy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-07-22 23:14:09

I will do my best to check.
I was a DM in highschool, for 2 years.
I used an accessible Character Generator, Dice Roller, Monster Generator, City Generator, Dungeon Generator, and other programs.

Are you looking for core ruleset, or D20 generic?

Cheers,
-phalos

2007-07-26 06:48:35 (edited by cx2 2007-07-26 07:00:46)

A quick search on the Wizards of the Coast D&D page www.wizards.com and a search on yahoo shows me that you probably want the player's handbook. Unfortunately it seems to be only available in print so far as I can tell.

I seem to recall one of the games sites like PCS perhaps used to have the rules up for download in an accessible form, but it would appear to have vanished for some reason sadly.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Edit:

www.rpgnow.com seems to have the second edition player's handbook for sale in PDF, but according to the Wizards site who I believe are the company behind it the current version is 3.5. Again sorry this isn't much use.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.