2014-06-27 02:06:45

Hi,

Ok, I have a few questions of my own. If someone would be willing to help me out that would be great.
First, my scenario. I want this program , XBMC, to become my MC, my media center. I want to try to integrate all the media streams I tend to use, including either Spotify or google play music, youtube, podcasts, dropbox media, music, tv shows I have stored locally, etc.
My first question is, would I be able to do this?
Second, I installed XBMC from the XBMCTTS website. It opened with the message that a newer version of xbmctts existed. I however have no idea how I would go about updating it, does anybody know?

That's all for now but I do want to explore this platform , so expect more where that came from smile

Balliol

2014-10-26 10:11:37

Well, I put the addon and repo xml file, inside its folder, in the right folder, but when I launch xbmc from the applications folder it just beeps, which it didn't do before, and doesn't talk when I move around. I have the latest version of everything.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2014-10-30 03:41:33

The xbmc forums are a great place to get his help with his addon.  Ruuk is quick to respond.  The addon was recently updated to 0.0.84.