2014-04-18 21:12:51

hi.
did you see the topic in general game discussion? it's name: game mod.
look at the first message.
and at the second.
in the second message, someone wrote to me: what is this language in? it is the new form of english?
so i thought: good idea! why not to invent a new form of english?
so i opened this topic, to start with  that.
what is your opinion?
and note: i'm not ment to write in this strange language in the game mods topic, but now i thought about that.
kamochek, or in the new form of english: kamchek.

kamochek.

2014-04-19 01:46:37

Kamochek, I saw the post you mentioned and I did not see anything funny about it. On the contrary I chose not to respond to it because it was unclear, and I tend to ignore anyone who can't compose a decently written post. I feel if someone can't take the time to proofread his/her posts so that I can read them they must not want me to take the time to respond to them.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2014-04-19 04:57:19

hi tward.
this post in the topic game mod was because the keyboard not respondingsometimes for my dcommans, if i sitting far away from the computer.
  i have a wireless keyboard, so icntype and move.
ts whe i wroe the message, i sat on myturning chair an turned around wile i writingthe message.
  nhtbu wen i'e looked at the message oly a day aterthat, ilaughed.
tn alsonow, i'm still laughig a this messag.
tbut not that i didn' mean to d that.
NVDA showed me tat i writing and all the message isok.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-19 12:08:03

Hi,
I didn't even understand that last post tongue. Honestly, on a forum, its important to be understood and write properly. I know english isn't your first language, as it isn't for many people on the forum, but it is essential to make sure your postings make some kind of literal sense. for example, if i wrote without punctuation and used text speak, I'd not be respected around here. Not that i am anyway, but heh.
What i'm trying to say is, please error check your messages before posting them. Use something like MsOffice, which has an automatic spell checker.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2014-04-19 15:42:05

A new english of Form?
Not sure if it would make sense to me...
In fact, there ARE allready multiple forms of English:
The business English, the SMS-English, multiple English dialects either.
If you'd like to create your own dialect, go for it! The question is how popular your creation will, in fact, become at the end. Allways be optimistic, that's one of the most important rules for such a task.

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2014-04-19 16:44:04

Well said Thomas!

As Kyle pointed out, the purpose of posting is to share some idea or opinion with others.  I recommend taking a little extra time to make sure every post will be understood by those who hear it.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2014-04-20 18:46:04

Yeah, do that. Your last post didn't make sence. And Dann, I don't think he wants to do that seriously. He's just doing it for fun.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-04-20 19:46:07

hieieieieieee.
yieh, ie douieng that forfun.
ha ha ha.
it means:
hi.
yeh, i just doing that for fun.
ha ha ha.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-20 20:06:31

Hi,
Its um, not funny...
I'd just like to point out that you did exactly what i said not to do in post 4... I mean, so you corrected it. Your new form of english is just english words, some put together where they shouldn't be. That's just, confusing

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2014-04-21 00:16:35

Hardly anyone sensible could consider this funny. I can respect differences in age, culture, upbringing, intelligence etc, but if anyone wants to be respected by the other forum members and treated as a mature adult, they should act like one. Otherwise, even someone who is adult by age but acts like a child might very well end up being treated like one.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2014-04-21 02:27:04

Blimey, that's a bit harsh, isn't it? Different people do find different things funny, and it's entirely possible that there was something amusing in it that many people didn't see. Personally I think it's all a bit silly, nothing more. This new form of English is unlikely to go anywhere fast, but is quaintly reminiscent of it all the same. Still, probably should quit now as we all get the "Joke". smile

Just myself, as usual.

2014-04-21 10:50:52

It probably is and I'm sorry for putting it that bluntly. Still, I didn't mean only Kamochek or anyone else in particular, it is a lesson that I myself as well as many others among us had to learn the easy or the hard way sometimes in the past, and then there are the lucky ones who never needed such a lesson in the first place as they were being brought up in a mature enough way right from the beginning in the first place.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2014-04-21 11:05:01

hi.
so, KS solutions, what do you think about this:hi.
eiwould lik t create se mods to some gams, but these games using wave files.
pase gie meaprogram which recording in wave format.
ui wold like to cretea mod for terreformers.
enahe is he storyline what hpeg in my vrsion of tereorms:
aebefo i discribing it, please nte that i thougt about that 2 yers ago.
iyso hereis the storlne:
git is hapenin in 2011.
you are a blnd guy, the firt blind person which wet to amir amedi's research.
eigso in the gam, insted of the lab forterrformin lfe at th space, in my md it'll deb amir amei's lab.
insted of th copas and gps navigatr sounds, in mymod wll be the sounds o EM.
EM is eyeMusi.
tbutpease gie me a softwae whichrecordig in wave forma.
kamchek.mele  ov retiefrhiseemro fl no
this is was in the post 1 in game mods.
it is the same, or is not like english?
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-21 12:14:38 (edited by AlexN94 2014-04-21 12:18:47)

I could rant and swear about this forever, but won't... I like being not-banned...
...But wow! I don't even know how to describe it... It's childish, not funny, and what I would consider to be spam, especially when you keep doing it. I'm not much for sugar coating Things, and I apologize for that. Some times people need to learn the hard way, and had this been any other forum on the web with sighted people I can promise you that you would. At least that's my experience from reading on such. I don't know what the difference between sighted and blind people are when it comes to that, but it's kinda tiering.
A logical responce to this post would be "Just ignore the topic, you don't have to care about it", but at one point enough is just enough. I know you're only fifteen, and I was probably kind of the same way as you are, at least in some ways... When I was younger...
People have already stated that this is rather pointless, or at least not something that would be that amusing for more than a few individuals, so I fail to see the need of post 13.
And the most important thing, which I'm sorry to say, but... Your English skills don't really seem to be the best for making a new version of the language, at least that's my impression. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
I might sound harsh, but I felt the need to throw in my two cents. It's not to make fun of the creater of the topic, I'm just telling my view. If my way of doing so is too much or in any way breaking the rules, I'm sorry. It's not been my intention.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2014-04-21 12:27:48

hi.
yeh, maybe.
but i thought to make a language, where will be a words from hebrew, from english, from russian, arabic and ettc.
mix all these in one language.
also to take the letters from all these languages and use them.
they can be for example 50 leters in this language: 10 from hebrew, 10 from russian, 10 from arabic, 10 from english and lets say 10 from georgean, ahmaric and armenian.
what do you think about that?
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-21 12:38:08

Well, my take on this entire topic is simply this. I know everyone can and does very when it comes to humor, but for me joking about the language and intentionally writing posts that are hard to read is immature. I feel if anyone wants to be treated as a mature respected member of the forum then he or she should attempt to act like it when writing to the forum, and that requires choosing your words carefully and spelling to the best of your ability. Making spelling and grammatical mistakes and then laughing about it just shows me that the person is not very mature, and I'll ignore his/her posts in the future on that basis because I don't have the time to waste on childish behavior. The only reason I am reading and responding to this thread at all is I don't have much to do right now else I probably wouldn't be writing this post.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2014-04-21 13:57:58

hi.
maybe i wasn't in atention when i wrote the post in the game mods topic, or the keyboard didn't respond to my presses because i sat to far from the computer.
but, NVDA showed me that i wrote ok.
i've discovered this mistake only day after that.
not only because i looking at the topic, but also because the person who read this message, replied:
what language is this in??
is this topic in the new form of english?
so, when i saw this message, i looked at my post and saw this thing.
also, i'm myself don't reading my own posts, but only the posts which the others writing.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-21 19:35:14

I'll react only to the part about reading only the posts of others, so Kamochek and everyone else, don't worry, I won't make any more harsh or honest comments.
I would just like to point out that anyone should probably read anything they write before posting it just to spell check it. We are blind and visually impaired, after all, and I believe many of us don't use any keyboard echo at all, so we should at least take the slight amount of extra time to proofread our own writings before submitting them, not only to be polite but also because not doing so can sometimes make the entire post unintelligible.

I personally think a moderator should ask everyone to consider this topic closed. Everything important has already been said here, and unless we want to avoid further spam, repetition or even allow the potential danger of this discussion gradually evolving into a pointless flame war, it should not be contributed to any more. I might close the topic or warn Kamochek not to post any further useless and difficult to read stuff myself when I still have the moderator privileges but itdoesn't feel appropriate to me any more. For many months, I have hardly ever appeared here, reading only the few topics that were still of some interest or use to me, and replying even more sporadically than reading, and I'm not confident enough in my ability to always keep a rational, mature and responsible look on things to make a fair decision in all cases after such a long time.
Lukas

2014-04-21 21:05:52

hi lukas and others.
i also geting something strange in my messages:
the messages of the others, when i reading it, the NVDA stopping to read between dots, but when i reading my post, the NVDA reading it like a big centence without stopping and taking breaks between dots.
because of that, i trying to write and enter a new line after a short period, so that NVDA will read my posts with stoppings.
first question: why do you think this hapening to my posts?
second question: how your screen reader reading my posts? with stoppes, or as i explaned?
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-21 23:21:08

My NVDA does stop at the ends of your sentences but this is also highly dependent on the particular voice synthesis that anyone uses. Put a space after each period or a new line if you want to separate one thought from another, and especially start your sentences with capital letters. If it doesn't fix the problem, then it's at least common grammar in all languages of which I know at least the basics, and I'm sure sentences without capital first letters must look pretty strange visually.
Lukas

2014-04-22 05:06:36

hi.
i'm myself using scansoft daniel.
this thing, reading without spaces hapenes also in the russian fourum where i writing in russian. It is strange.kamochek.

kamochek.