2014-04-17 16:03:17

Hi,
Here's something I litterally coded in just under an hour. I've not added error checking, so uri links must be accurate or it'll do bad things. Feedback is welcome though, and if people actually like i'll improve upon it. So here it is
Enjoy!

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2014-04-17 18:44:38

Hi,
What does this thing do? What sort of downloader is it? I know a lot of people would say this, but a description would be nice before we download so we know the basics of what we're getting ourselves into.

2014-04-18 13:10:34

hi,
er, its just a basic Asyncrinus downloader that runs by http requests and downloading in the background. You enter a URL, for example http://ks-salutions.com/dmsetup.exe, hit start download, choose the name under which to save the file, and wait.

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2014-04-18 14:58:36

does it act as a download acsilarator?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-04-18 14:58:59

Is there any bennifit to downloading this way as opposed to just grabbing the files with Ie? Sorry if I'm being extremely dense here, I'm not exactly sure what asyncronus means in this context.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-04-19 01:54:36

Hi,
@dark, i wouldn't expect you to. Basically just means the background. I only made it so if someone sends you a link straight to a file, you don't have to open your browser, go through the slowness of loading a page etc, and then pasting the link. Just quick and easy.

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2014-04-19 08:16:38

It sounds like Free Download Manager, but with out the extra features.

2014-04-19 12:04:35

Hi,
Like i said, its litterally something coded in under an hour. If you don't want to download it, my advice is, don't.

Underworld Tech.
Visit us