2014-04-16 13:36:50

Hi all
Can some one give me an older vercion of Free Youtube To MP3 Converter?
I've got reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy much problems with the newest vercion..
So thanx.

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2014-04-17 10:09:20

hi. I advise you to try pontes media downloader. http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/index.php it's a program made specifically for blind people and you will not have problems regarding accessibility. with this tool you can download and convert files from different services such as youtube, dailymotion and others. I hope you like it.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2014-04-19 18:16:23

I realy like it.
Thanks for the help...

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2014-07-28 09:44:18

The best converter actually is http://www.video2mp3.at !

2014-07-28 15:28:38

Well, gonna try that pontes.

2014-07-30 13:26:50

hi,
as far as a reliable online converter is concerned, i would highly recommend video2mp3.net.
it converts the video online, and yes, there is no time limitation as it is for youtube-mp3.org.
i even managed to succesfully convert hour long videos and download mp3s directly from there without downloading the whole video.
thanks

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2014-07-31 23:54:27

Hi,
Personally, I find pontes media downloader really useful. I've managed to download a lot with it and unlike some online converters, you don't have that annoying "no vidio longer than 20 minutes is able to be converted" notice. Also, as it is made with the blind in mind the accesibility features are obviously really good. I've tried a few online ones and liked most of them but pontes beets them all, for me anyway.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2014-08-01 15:51:22

hi,
in most cases, as i'm using a limited internet plan, i do not prefer downloading the whole video first, and then have it converted to mp3. well, video2mp3.net is fairly accessible and there is apparently no 20 minute limit. otherwise an hour long video will be much greater in size when downloading it, hence better getting the mp3 directly. but anyways, whatever works for different people
regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2014-08-01 17:14:12

I really love that program it has saved my but a few times