2014-04-15 18:35:44

hi.
this is interesting me, what do you think about when you listening to trance? not any trance, but i talking about dark psy trance. you know how it's sounds i sure.
so, do you thinking about something when you listening to this? and if yes, what do you think about?
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-16 01:09:34

Kamochek, what is dark psy Trans?  I am from America and I don't know what you are talking about. I am assuming here you are talking about something that is available in your country but not mine as I have never heard of it. Maybe a little explanation would help here.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2014-04-16 05:12:48

hi.
here is an example of one dark psy trance:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107 … 870170.WMA
you can easilly find many dark psy trances on youtube.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-04-16 05:42:10

Okay...Interesting. All I can say is that music sort of reminds me of games like Troopanum. I can easily imagine a game playing that music while spaceships or asteroids are falling, or perhaps a classic racing game like Poll Position. Something fast paced and high energy.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2014-04-17 08:43:24

hi.
maybe someone thinking of girls when he hearing this trance?
i'm emagining myself sitting, or touching, or hugging a woman or girl.
sometimes, you can heare a woman talking in this kind of trances, so when i hearing a woman in a trance i thinking that it'll be good to meet with her.
some women reminding me a women which i love.
for example: in one trance there is a woman, and she reminding me sagit, a teacher which teaching a clarenet and i think another instruments like that.
i know her, because sometime ago i've played a song with naama.
i played on the piano, and she on the clarenet. a month after i met her, i feeld that i chrushed on her.
i told her about that, and she only said: "jacob!!!" and went away.
it was at least 10 minutes before the concert. ouwer first concert.
as you know, i loving as i saying not only girls, but women also.
so now, i feeling that i chrushed on sagit, naama's teacher.
sagit talked to me about naama at the past year, and after that i almost hugged sagit, but there wasn't time for that because of the concert.
now i talking about another concert and not naama's.
a year and a month passed after i met naama the final time.
it was also a concert, and after i finished playing, i sat next to her and tried to sit to her sholder to sholder, hand to hand and etc.
i was afraid to tell her the second time that i love her, so i told the teacher, ronit, which was with us in this day.
naama at this time when i told to ronit that i chrushed on naama was in (i don't know how it's in english) a room where switching clothing.
so, she was there, and i told to ronit that i chrushed on naama, and asked ronit to talk to naama about that and after that tell me what they thought.
a month after a concert i wrote letter for naama, and sagit was one to give these leters to naama.
i wrote 2 of them.
we are going of-topic, but one of the trances reminds me sagit.
another woman in another trance reminding me my doctor of mouth.
her name is rinat, and i went to her first time when i had something on my leaps. all the skin was something like dry, and there was a food which burned my toung and leaps at this time.
it was at least a month.
so one of the trances reminds me of that doctor.
another trance reminds me of my literature teacher in the school.
so, maybe there is someone who the trances reminding him/her events of his/her life, or a people which he/she met and knows?
kamochek.

kamochek.