2014-04-14 09:06:53

Wondering if anyone happens to know of a place where I could find this? For the Christians here, it's a good series to watch... with some creative license taken, but in my opinion a good series to watch if you want an overall summary of the bible. For non-Christians... if you're curious about the Bible, this is a basic way to imagine it... though there is certainly much more to the living word of god than this tv series! If you don't care, watch it as a historical action drama if you will. Just wondering if anyone could do some searching to see if this was available in dvs anywhere?

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-04-14 13:20:33 (edited by aaron 2014-04-14 13:22:03)

Hi,
I wouldn't mind taking a look at this either. I wouldn't really consider myself a Christian, but I'd certainly like to give this a watch, to learn more about the Bible's events.

2014-04-16 08:41:03

Noone has any ideas? Wondering if the dvd that contains the series has an audio description track... unfortunately, don't have one to check. lol

2014-04-17 04:40:09

I don't think so. If you are talking about the Bible mini series made by the History Channel all of the documentaries and mini series I have purchased from them on DVD did not have description. Plus when it was originally aired a year or two ago it did not have description then. So I doubt you will be able to obtain this mini series with description.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2014-04-17 06:11:30

Well, it aired last year... and apparently there was a channel in the UK that described it. but if not, too bad... there are some scenes I would really like to have described. lol