2007-05-02 03:20:03

Ok... The original topic was... Bow we're veerring off into packs. But can you please please please davy...
And now back for the original topic... For you know what, start a new topic and call it "completely illegal," even though I am doing it, I still feel dirty about cracking. But I was having all these problems on Troopanum with the register, and the crack somehow fixed them. And then... Another, another, another...
Until I now have 10 cracked, I still have about 21 to go. But shush about that... I'm done with packs for this topic, probably for a loooooooong while. But davy, if you would... Dang... Send those dang packs... Please... Add me to skype. I am musicproandy. I think i have you though, I havea davy, that says something about can't wait for rail racer or something. Is that you?
Regards, reply...
Andy

2007-05-02 14:44:35

Yeah, It's him.

V

2007-05-03 03:28:50

look,
I don't know what the deal is whith this topic, but I know andy personally and he is a great guy, he doesn't make fun of me if I like video games, Davy Kager, and just because he is enthusiastic about the forum,
doesn't mean you got the right to make fun of him, Argen
I'd say that the only odd thing I saw you do, was ask for cracks for bsc games on the bsc mailing list
but that's all!

Connor

2007-05-04 00:28:35

Yeah people, about asking for cracks, he's only 11. He might not know so much about that kind of thing. And about being enthusiastic about the forum, that's what we want, isn't it? Real audio gamers? I know I do.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-05-04 01:01:13

Mike,
I like your inthoosasum. Oops! Anyway I dont know why I asked for those on the bsc mailing list, that; was just crazy. Anyway I better go back up my braille lite (the braille note broke again...), so I, yet again, have the piece of crap!

BTW, Mike, how is x-site interactive?

2007-05-04 09:12:34

well I'm 11 and I've not asked something about cracks. but y'know, he is fairly new to all this audio games if I'm not mistaken, and i could've just done the same, i didn't do it. everyone could've made that mistake, i just hope you won't do it again...

2007-05-04 21:51:16

Arjan, I have been interested in audiogames since I was 9, just sayin. I had some old crap; now... My interest has grown.

2007-08-08 19:37:51

yeah I don't complain. If you want to be caught cracking, then post away about cracks, packs, hacks, what evva'. When are you going to next be on skype?

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-09 12:05:43

what's the vonlerability with skype? i've checked the site time and time again and can't find it! what is it!

2007-08-09 14:57:01

ya, what's the matter?

2007-08-09 15:22:57

Well, some hole in skype allows those moron hackers to install any kind of malware, right through skype. It' s very, very annoying, and probably how I got hacked by john (shudder) and what he tried to do to my comp (double shudder).
admin: you naughty boy!
Well, take it this way, arjan. People make lousy decisions in life, but life isn't over. you can always correct them, just like I did, I stopped, you guys! When! can! people! learn! that!

ps. arjan I want to talk to u on msn!

2007-08-10 06:58:41

no, that is not using skype.

2007-08-10 15:32:44

Well, go to grc.com and find out for youselvs! And yes, if I wanted to, if I had the right program, a piece of malware, and any random skype name, I  aim the malware at the skype name, and bang' it gets installed, right through skype. I advise not using skype for that reason and that reason alone. And arjan get your butt on msn I want to talk to you!

2007-08-10 23:07:22

Hay mate, i like ya.
(gold medalist and world amiture champion from the soviat union, the siberian bull, Ivan drago)!
(excuse spelling)