2014-04-05 05:24:14

I could use help with Kilika Cloister of trials if anyone ccan give hints. The future ones would be great too, but I'm stuck on Kilika atm. Thanks either way. smile

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2014-04-05 06:27:39

I managed to finish Kilika, can only hope I can do the others.

2014-04-05 13:11:33

what's this game?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-04-05 17:36:04

It's an rpg for the ps2/remade for the ps3.

2014-04-05 22:29:51

Hi,
I think he's talking about final fantasy x. Wow, I didn't know that this game was playable. How do you know where to move to?

2014-04-05 22:57:04

Honestly, it's mostly luck. It doesn't get annoying except when it comes to cloister of trials though.

2014-04-10 01:26:57

I can help you all until Bevel (SP?) as I haven't gotten past that.  I'm going to snag this as even though I have the original copy for PS2, I want the remastered ones both FFX and X2.  Just let me know.

2014-04-10 01:59:11

Nod I'm on mi han high road. Can you explain the sphere grid? I just seem to be just randomly moving places.

2014-04-10 03:37:11

Would anyone be  willing to write up a basic getting started/menu guide or something? I used to watch friends play FFX/X2. As a result I've managed to keep up with storylines.

2014-04-10 05:35:21

how playable is ffx?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2014-04-17 02:31:44

The menu is just new game on top, load game beneath it.  That's how all the FF games have been.  Your cursor always starts on load game, so pressing up will put you on new game.  Unfortunately, if you're a total I don't see how you can navigate the sphere grid or FFX2's garment grids.  I see absolutely no way to do it without being able to see.

2015-05-30 08:07:57

hi everyone, bringing old topic back from the grave.
anyone can give us the basic getting started, tips, and some level walk-through of FFX/x2? I would love to play this awesome RPG.

2015-05-30 14:36:30

ha ha ha ha! Osemash is a spammer. so it needs to die! Please moderators do something about it.

2015-05-30 18:15:28

I have step by step directions for this up to the point where you fight Evrae on the airship. It's a project a sighted friend and I worked on but there are still some rough spots that don't work so well. Consider it a sort of rough draft. I can upload if you're interested. We have instructions for the sphere grid but they're pretty rough around the edges (as in sometimes work and sometimes don't). If you're able to get sighted assistance with the sphere grid you should consider trying to write down their instructions so we can create a fully functional instructional text for this game.
I'd suggest an emulator with savestates for the time being until the text can be better "debugged" if you will.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2015-05-30 19:36:50

how do I complete the first part of the game? I talk to the girl, and she says there is an ancient ruin that must be activated.
I go down the path and then I am in the water.
what should I do?

2015-05-30 21:10:58

If memory serves... you've gotta dive down in to some underwater passageway and activate a switch.
I do remember that music starts playing that'll tell you that you've gotten in there.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2015-05-31 00:59:06

When i go down into the water, where should i go to activate the switch?

2015-05-31 01:53:46

ok, an update:
I finally go down to the underwater path, fight the enemy, and then I reach the switch.
I activate the switch, and suddenly I get to a very tough bossfight.
I killed the boss and then I get a cutscene that I am back at the airship.
I don't know what the people speaks, because I don't understand that language. then, my character speak to a girl, and he tell all about him, about zanarkin, and he also told them about sin's attack.
I go down again, talk to a girl, and she took me to luca.
in the cutscene, I heard something's wrong, I heard the explosion but I didn't get in to a fight.
instead, tidus hear a voice from someware, and he found a blits ball.
I'll ask again if I have more trouble, especially in the new luca island, where I am at now.

2015-05-31 03:35:08

ok, some more problems:
now I am in luca.
I talk to waka, then I go forward once more, there is a long cutscene.
I walk forward again and there are many ball sounds. suddenly, I am at the ship of some kind.
I walk forward but nothing happens. what should I do with this part?

2015-05-31 07:54:32

Now i am at the part where waka says he will play blits ball against me, and then the cutscene says that i must talk to the summoner at the temple.
I talk to the summoner and I go back to the island.
I go in to a house, talk to the people there and then he told me about the crusader and the tocsic sin.
Then he says go pray at the temple to regain your memmories. What should i do in this part?

2015-06-01 14:13:50

sorry for posting many times, now I am at the place where you guys stuck too(for some people), it's the cloister of trial.
how to do the sphere puzzle?

2015-06-02 16:39:37

Here are the prototype directions I have for the Besade cloister of trials. This may or may not work well for you.

Cloister:

Go up 4, left one, face up and activate the door.
After the scene, hit it again.
Go down one, right, press X. Select the first option.
Go right 9, up 2 (presses), press X a couple of times to activate.
If you hear the select beep it means you have put the spheer back, so you'll need to take it again.
Go left, walk up 2, left through a door and then as far as you can after and enter through the door.
    You'll insert it.
Go up 2, down 5, left 8, right 3, up one and face right. Examine the wall here.
Go right 3 and examine the wall. If it doesn't work move slightly left.
Go down 8, left a bit and examine.
Push forward to move the statue. Then you'll see a cutscene.

Go down, then up to leave.
Go left. Wacca will call out to you but keep going.
You now have to name your aeon. Press X, go up, press X again.
Go left for more scenes.
When asked a question press X.
Go right 2 or 3 steps and talk to Wacca. You might have to experiment a bit.

2015-12-02 02:58:37

Bringing up an old topic, but can I get those rough directions for the sphere grid? That's the only thing stopping me from playing this, and if I could even get a rough explination that would help me I'd be more than happy with that. Thank you.

2015-12-13 10:10:18

hi guys, bringing an old topic back.
anyone have step by step direction for this game? I am trying to play this again from the beginning.