2014-04-01 02:19:05

Hello.
It's been a long time sence I last posted, unfortunately I can't get on klango, because I hate using the websight on my web brouser, and my computer is acting up so I have to use dad's computer, and he's rather picky about me installing things on his pc. Anyways, let's cut to the chase. I can't figure out how to leave commonts on youtube. I created an account with my EMail I haven't told you guys about yet, and I created a channel on youtube as well, but how does a blind person with NVDA leave commonts on youtube, and upload vidios.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2014-04-17 10:09:05

Hello,
First, you need to create a YouTube channel if you don't already have one. Here's a guide on how to create one: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1646861?hl=en
Next, go to the vidio you want to leave a comment on. There is a heading that says stream. Get to that heading and go up a few lines until you find a clickable item called "share your thoughts". Then, your focus will be on a edit field, where you can type your comment. Finally, go down a few lines until you found a post button. Press enter on it, and you're done! Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kenzon

Team rocket's blasting off again!