2014-11-30 01:34:58

Hey. Thought I'd bring this back from the dead, in a sense. Not that the game is dead, its quite good. just wondering is it almost time for that update?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-11-30 12:26:29

Yeah, would be great to hear from this game or gamesuite again.

2014-11-30 21:07:57

yes,

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

2014-12-01 18:04:10

well... hmm. I have him on skype, maybe when he comes back I'll ask him... but I haven't talked to him in a while.
Never played the thing myself, but might try it in my spare time.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2014-12-10 14:29:04

hi all help! me heeeeeeeelp! i cannot download ininent death! please give a link to this game!

2014-12-13 02:37:00

Sam's games can be downloaded here.

http://samtupy.com/games/

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2014-12-14 11:53:43

hello jef i can't download the imminent death only. thanks.

2014-12-14 13:08:44

Hm, for rwhatever reason the links seemed to be dead. I tryed to click on teh links on that site but it didn't work.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2014-12-14 21:22:18

I am sorry, but link doesn't work.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-12-14 23:29:43

he is hosting another payed webpage so it will never work.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2014-12-15 00:33:49

hi
maybe who can upload?

2014-12-15 07:58:07

Ofcourse, folks! This is link at the begining of the topic and It works. You download a new version, when You click to this link.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-12-15 10:03:42

No Giovani, they want to not only download sammy centre but other games that he release too.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-01-01 09:56:14

hi all and sam, when you release a new version?

2015-01-01 18:06:47

got good news about our programmer.
1. he's out.
2. his page is being redesigned.
3. I think ss is gone, sorry.
correct me if i'm wrong!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2015-01-01 23:50:39

I think the same thing, too.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-01-10 04:29:35

Hey guys,
I have news for you. I just talked to sam, and turns out he's forgotten his password. and can't reset it. There's been an update not with everything but with some of the new games. The links are the same, and should work soon. Also, sam has a big surprise in the works, you're going to love it!

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2015-01-10 12:03:44

Nice, very nice. Waiting for the surprise.

2015-01-10 12:18:11

steeve where the links?

2015-01-10 15:32:43

Hello,
Keep up the good work, now for some fun comments:
miner spoilers:
my imagination runs wild with me sometimes, and it made me come up with the following:
at the end of balloon popper you get fatalitied mortal kombat style. What sort of funfair is that? Whoever is running must seriously be psychotic or something.
Lightning power: the house, well that must either be one crazy enchanted house that won't die (as in, you level up and it gets stronger) or it's an army of houses. It's rather hilarious. I can just see this weird house.
house: OK so this guy firing lightning at me.
Lightning guy: yay, take that. House health reaches 0.
house: uh uh, you are not going to kill me. I now regenerate! And by level 50 or something it must be made of glass that is lightning proof because it won't die. It's very silly and I really like it. I'm looking forward to see what other games you will come up with, especially if I can start imaging some crazy stuff, the crazier the better, or, the cooler the better. Would love to somehow play as a robot blasting stuff.

2015-01-10 16:10:02

lol, very fun.

2015-01-10 17:30:57

hi.
I liked a lot the update! can you make it check for updates automatically?

2015-01-10 17:33:28

Oh lol, yes, that sounds like a very fun game. big_smile I can't wait to play it.
  But I won't be as kind as that dude in post 70, I can't and won't spoil anything so... *cackles*

2015-01-10 17:36:21

@terminator: That's not going to happen

2015-01-10 21:04:42

Actually, it is possible, but it's a question of weather sam wants to do it or not. And I have a record for avoid the beeps!
You finnished the game in 738 seconds. You mannaged to make 113 objects smash and fall to the ground. How ever, 13 hit you.