2014-03-23 19:09:08

hi all, the new update is here. Key, now you can press the arrows in moneyfallrather than hold them, You could to hat I thing sence v0.02. Just redownload when you want. From now on, I will post here when...the updates are posted cause i'm tarebull with time lol. ok, now let's get started on othe ideas! I can tell yu other instroments in the piano would be quite hard, but I an look into it, I think that it can be done. I'm also thinking of changing the method of rcording in the piano so that you can record ontop of previous recordings. then if I add other instroments ontop of it orsomething i'm not to sure.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2014-03-23 20:47:29

hey, what a nice thing! keep it up sam! And wow, my goodness, that water escape thinggy freaked me out a lot, that sound when you get caught by the hsark. too much gore in it haha

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2014-03-23 21:57:07

can you add automatic updates?

2014-03-23 22:07:19

Another Suggestion of me would be a simple Robot battling game were you shoot enemy robots wich attack you with guns and such.

2014-03-24 14:11:26

Hi,
@KeyIsFull: grab the latest update, as now moneyfall is much easier to play. You just tap to move rather than hold.

2014-03-24 23:24:16

can you add the updater sam?
This game is cool!
Keep up your good work!

see me in my bagpipe or in my email [email protected]. sorry for my bag english and my gaita

2014-04-11 05:12:27 (edited by Sam_Tupy 2014-04-11 05:15:57)

hello everyone, wanted to give ya all a status update. first, I'm sorry, there will be no auto updates, it's to hard to manage as I would have to upload double the load to my server. 0.04? Exciting release, at least 2 new games! rocket blaster, and baby catcher. Also a visitor system and such. I got the idea of rocket blaster from the idea of the robot game suggestion. I will probably make a robot game, I know I will eventually, but I got this idea from that. I'll let you look at it when the release comes out, but this is a big release and may jump to 0.05 instead. Give me suggestions now if you want them in the next release. I will continue to look at previous ones, but old mason here needs to help to. He did the visitor counter and GTN, also textutils, but mason, add in more games! lol!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2014-04-12 10:40:00

I downloaded it but it's still version 0.03, unless you didn't actually mean to release it? Your message was confusing.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2014-04-12 10:46:23

It isn't released yet but it will come in the near future

2014-04-12 11:35:36

Yes, Sam want to know, what game we want.
So, please, add some descriptions about this game and we will make one decide. I don't know, how to agree with It.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-04-12 11:53:18

I want a racing game! A realistic one

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-04-12 13:39:00

Hi,
@burak: I don't think we'll get that sort of thing in this software, as it's just a minigame collection. I'm curious to know what the rocket attack thingw ould be though. Probably imilar to sapce invaders, but is that really such a bad thing? We haven't really seen it in this context before.

2014-04-13 07:10:21 (edited by Sam_Tupy 2014-04-13 07:11:41)

Hi all. To clear up some confusion. Yes, the release will come in the near future, expect it, oh, I'm so bad with time, maybe a week? Maybe not? Lol. anyway, here's a short description of rocket blaster. Remember the windows attack game? That was a pretty fun game. Well, I'm making something way better. For one, it's in 3d. 2, you have 3 weapons. so, there are ships coming. right? Well, your in this little dirt terrain. If a ship lands, you hear a bang and a hole is created that you don't really wanna fall in. then, if you manage to shoot a ship down, it actually starts falling really fast, than it will make a crash when it lands. Then, that tile has debris. the ship was so heavy, that it made a hole. But that hole is filled in by the ships debris. After a while, you will begin to hear a rumbling coming from the debris. it will slowly fade in. Once it reaches max volume, the debris will collapse into the hole. then you can't fall into the hole. If your standing on the debris when it falls, um, I'm sure that you know what would happen. Then, there is this thing that you have, dirt-bags. these things you can pick up and you stand one square behind the hole and just plop the contents of the dirt-bag into the hole and it will be gone and you can walk on it again. That's just a short and dirty exclamation.

2014-04-15 02:01:23

ah, Looks quite interesting. What about my Suggestion to extend the pause Areas with different things you can do in it? Hmm, probably a Little Gangster game would be cool as well, where you can create maihem and kill People and can fight against the cobs or other Gangsters and such.

2014-04-26 17:40:41

Hi, are there any News on here? The new things look very promising.

2014-04-27 23:05:13

hi, I hope there will be soon. baby catcher will probly end up coming in a later ver, but rocket blaster will be here.

2014-04-28 00:39:57 (edited by Jeffb 2014-04-28 02:03:43)

Fun games I don't know how to get past the shark and money drop doesn't apere to work not sure if I have the updated vertion. I think the car should take more then 1 hit to get rid of. The rocket game sounds awesome!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2014-04-28 01:21:04

It be cool if you could change the sounds for 1 of the chase games, maybe like make your own chace type of thing? Just create a blank slate and you can put in the sounds. Can't wait for the update!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2014-04-29 17:54:04

I am excited, the rocket blaster game sounds great and challenging. Will the ships only fall or can they defend itself by Shooting at you and such?

2014-06-29 11:10:13

Hi, haven't heard for a Long time from this. My question is: Are there any News? What is the Status of sammy Center at the Moment? Would be cool to hear something. Thank you.
Best regards
Niklas

2014-06-29 14:39:17

Oh, you were faster than me. I wanted to ask the same question: what happened to this Sammy Center?

2014-06-29 22:45:16

The website is gone, so that's not a good sign.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2014-06-30 06:19:46

Hi, everyone. I know, its been a long while. Well, heres the thing. My website samtupy.com has goe down, becauase if spammers ad god knows what else. This guy called, will, or youngwill1997, apparently posted things o audioboo saying that I was a hacker ad crap like that, god, it's been hard for me. I don'g know whe the sight will be bac or if it ever will be. But, Sammy center is still in development.  Theres a couple new games in development. I don't know when it will be out though. Sorry I havnt posted here in a while.

2014-07-30 05:56:36

Hi there everyone, i'm back. And i've desided to tell ya about the status, well, sadly, rocket blaster kind of failed in a way, but, to make up for hthat, theres gonna be at least 3 new games in this next release, and I intend to make a different version of rocket blaster, with not so many features, but still it'll be fun. That will come later. But, theres al so, a new speaker test, and atleast some of you know i'm crazy with those, and this ones about 37 seconds. lol. When it comes out, you all might have a lil laugh about the speaker test thing, haha. But yeah, I have a bunch of games planned for this thing, and not to mention the awesome ideas that i've' already been givven. And yes, I do intend on making shooting minigames, but oh man, this summer, a lot of unnecessary crap happened and i'm all mixxed up, and I don't know when the release will exist, but, hopefully, it'll exist soon. Sorry for the wait, and about rocket blaster. I promase it will be remade, and it'll be a lot better then this failed version. Well, see ya all soon, hopefully with the update.

2014-08-02 04:02:55

Now that, I must say, is fun! especially exiting the fun way.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me