how about the ruins? , do you clear that yet? , west from the  villige that is

Thumbs up

Yep, killed the first boss, first char got added to group, went back to temple, upgraded sword, but now I can't get into the volcano or the 2 caves or the lake.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

after defeating the boss, do you got teleported back to the villige?if not then, that's not a boss.

Thumbs up

Yeah, I made the mistake of thinking that the sub boss was the final one, I saw that in a thread about a text guide from 2014 that I found via Google.
So thankfully I've got a direction now, though the translation for anything but menus and really basic instructions still sucks, and can be confusing even with context.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

hi all, been playing this title and enjoying it immensely but how do i switch characters? i have the fairy, who i saved, but cannot switch to her to jump?

Thumbs up

1,356 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2018-06-07 21:04:37)

To switch character, simply hit the space bar button.

FM, SSG/PSG and 波形メモリ/waveform memory/wavetable sound sources lover.

Note that English is not my native language. Thanks.

Thumbs up

doesn't seem to be working for me. how can i check the fairy is with me? i saved her but when i switch it isn't doing it.

Thumbs up

1,358 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2018-06-08 02:00:26)

Ah OK. She is with you as a companion, but something happens later, and that's when you can switch character. When you save her for the first time you will not be able to switch character, but later you can do it. Just play normally, and the events are going to happen.

Thumbs up

Hello all.
Please, could someone tell me how to use the ward ring?

Sorry for my bad english. :).

Thumbs up

1,360 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2018-06-13 01:06:37)

You must go to one of the 4 main places (lake, volcano, forest or temple), and when you are in the saving circle, there is a new option, "Warp Ring". If you enter on it, the main locations to which you want to go will appear, as long as you have gone to one of them for the first time.

Thumbs up