2017-01-05 04:29:33 (edited by Valmorian 2017-01-17 11:02:13)

someone please link to a full playthrough of the game and I sort of don't understand the hole sword thing are you all in the same body? that's wierd

2017-01-05 04:33:57

There are two full playthroughs I know of both on this forum that are in English. One speedrun done by DD which is actually without commentary so actually in Japanese, the other I don't remember... and about the sword thing, you are, essentially, four people in one body, yes. The sword somehow joins the souls together just before someone is about to die... the game never really explains that properly.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-01-05 07:28:57

that is, very strange and interesting and disturbing.  so many in one body I just don't wana no. and not all of the same race? anyway if you find the other one or the link to that one that would be great looking through 46 pages of shtuff would be not only spoilery but rather long. will you ever finish yours? I think it was you

2017-01-05 17:40:04

I'm not sure why you find it so odd. haha. It's just a new take on the party concept... things like dissociative identity disorder are similar, this just adds to it by making it the way for a single character to use a party's worth of tricks. And storywise, it makes sense for the sword to bring everyone together who has a chance of saving the world from distruction. smile
As to my playthrough, I doubt it... since other people likely know more about this game now than I do and there's no real point. lol Not unless I can find the time and all the item locations.

2017-01-05 19:01:23

well there's a difference between playthrough and walkthroughs you can make a video on finishing the game, or what you do no. if youtubers can do it, so can other people no one says you must be a master of the game. maybe someone should make a thread just for playthroughs it would be much easier to find them

2017-01-05 19:04:56

The party thing makes me laugh. As about items, I never found all, most I got was 48 of 50. Hey person looking for the playthrough, have you tried searching this topic, something like shadow rine? or line?

2017-01-05 19:17:48

Double posting time. I just saw you're post and the answer would most likely be no. Why? Think about it. Say you're using dropbox, does it have unlimited space? You see what I am getting at? The links won't work  eventually. You can create a Bt sinc folder and that would work for some time, but it will be spammed with stuff sooner or later

2017-01-05 22:09:00 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-01-05 22:09:24)

no, lol that's what read only keys would be for
that reminds me I should finish my playthrough at some point, need to do the EP

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-01-07 04:39:57

so can someone remind me how to get into the treasure vault? I've walked around looking for the person but I can't seem to find them and yes the big bang has happened so to speak

2017-01-07 20:42:27

Second floor of the castle, west exit from the hall.

2017-01-07 21:16:27

the guard you want to talk to for the key is in the little courtyard thing before the actual castle, beside the fountain

2017-01-08 04:24:09

so I'm just beating up the orb thing I saw one of the playthroughs. seems like that's what there doing to. just keep beating it up, hope I'm not missing something. does anyone no what the characters are saying? each one has different things they say when you switch from one to the other depending on who you are switching two and from

2017-01-08 04:47:19

When you hit the orb it moves, the goal is to knock it over the edge.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-01-08 05:20:58

that would of saved a lot of time if I had noticed that. that thing takes a lot of hits, I mean a lot I noticed it moved and wished I could have knocked it over the edge but didn't notice that I was the one moving it.

2017-01-08 23:47:48 (edited by Valmorian 2017-01-09 00:39:10)

so I started playing the after stuff I got lucky and got the true ending on my first go. maybe its not lucky I don't no. but I keep getting killed I guess that's the hole difficult thing? any advivce on what I can do
I used the 3 passwords on the english sight, if I have to restart the game or start a new one to get stronger will I loos the money? sucks you don't keep all the techs for the after episode can someone explain bps what controls how many you get from game ending?
okay, so I can't actually start again I don't have the save anymore I didn't think I'd need it so I guess if I restart I have to restart from scratch. and turns out I can't dash

2017-02-09 01:24:10

Hi, this is Phoenix. Can somebody give me a list of the enemies' and locations' official names? Thank you!

Phoenix

2017-02-11 11:28:01

Hello!
I have a problem in the Dragon Shrine in the place where I have to turn 4 statues to south, I found only 3 of them. The one east to the locked door, to the west of the same door, and to the southwest, also: Does anyone know how can I make game stop crashing while SAPI is enabled? I am playing on Arch

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-02-17 19:04:08 (edited by Orin 2017-02-17 19:28:13)

We kinda have a problem. The mm-galabo.com software page now says it can't be found.
Can anyone give me a link to the SR installer?
Thanks.
Edit: English download page also no longer exists.

2017-02-17 19:10:19

Uh oh, I wonder what's going on there.

2017-02-17 19:27:57

I can't even get to the site... I suspect there are some technical difficulties at the moment if it's not just me

2017-02-17 20:54:14

Thinking they may have been infected with a virus as happened with the old site. Going to the site now attempts to download a very strange looking file.

2017-02-18 00:46:02

Well, does anyone have it on DropBox by any chance?

2017-02-18 03:35:35

It's on the audiogames archive if anyone wants it.
I believe it's the latest version to.
Later!

2017-02-18 05:15:44

I thought the devs requested on here a while back that the game not be redistributed? I mean in this case sure, it's reasonable since the site is currently unavailable, but after this is resolved...
then again though I may just be remembering things wrong, not 100 percent sure

2017-02-18 09:07:59

It's back. I've never scene this English page before. I wonder if I should get my hopes up--does "little by little" mean, in my spare time?
I'm sure this game would take just as long to translate, possibly even longer, than BK3, so at least JGT is here for now.
I guess it was just a technical hickup.