2014-01-29 01:37:45 (edited by queenslight 2014-01-29 04:37:17)

For us Droidians out there, Cory Trese hasn't left us out in the cold! And with that, I'm proud to say, Star Traders RPG for Android, is working great with TalkBack!"
The only thing I wish, and maybe there is an option for it, is to have the music in the background  be able to be used while TB is running.
Other than that, I can't wait to explore this world of space!

Thanks again for creating this awesome game, and shall let ya know if I come up against any pit falls!
Update!
The only music that doesn't play in the background it looks like,, is the tutorial music, which i think it is by design.
I did find the Music and sounds option too.

2014-01-29 12:52:19

Hi! I've just installed the game! Can you navigate trough the map or is it impossilbe like in other games I've tried? Thanks a lot for your info about this game! Bye for now!

Claudio

2014-01-29 19:08:07

Yes, you can. Though I'm still getting grips with how it all works. The iOS topic may have some help on that subject, in greater detail than how I could ever explain it.
Though, those spin edit boxes for the iOS version, are combo boxes for the Android version.

2014-01-30 10:09:10

Hi Guys! I've just tried the game and I simply love it! You can do almost everything using talkback; it's a great game, in my opinion! Note that I'm not an English language speaker but the game is perfectly understandable. Bye for now!

Claudio

2014-01-30 19:54:07

Speaking of Star Traders For Android, it just got an update!

2014-01-30 20:19:24

Anything interesting in the update? I know since Trees brothers developed the android version first updates tend to come out for that quicker, ---- either that or it's Apple's red tape.

I was particularly wondering about fixes to the nav screen for showing faction info, and maybe some fixes to the conflict screen since on the Ios version at least the conflict screen tells you the type of conflict, but shows which factions it involves by graphical symbols, and the planetary navigator only  tells you planet names, though I'm hoping both of these get fixed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-01-30 22:25:48

Greetings!
Below, is the change log, from Google Play:

What's New
Thank you for playing Star Traders RPG!
v5.3.3 - 1/29/2014
- New Ship Artwork: Rembrant
- New Ship: Hype Freighter
- New Ship: Sequel Cruiser
- New Ship: Raildrake Cruiser
- New Secret Messages in Palace
- Fixes Typos, Reported Issues
v5.3.1 - 1/25/2014
- Star Traders RPG Elite on sale 30% off
- New Ship: Pirate Kingsnake
- New Ship: Pirate Saga
- Additional Updates for Navigator Menu
- Improved Tablet Screen Layout Fixes
- Fixed Bugs with Repeat Pop-Ups (Sorry!)

Additional information
Updated
January 29, 2014

Size
15M

Installs
500,000 - 1,000,000

Current Version

Requires Android
1.6 and up

Content Rating
Low Maturity

2014-01-31 06:19:52

hi, I installed the game on my father's s4 phone and I love it.
But I need help with it.
After I click next screen on all tutorials I meet with the officer and says welcome aboard, captain.
In exchange for this fine ship, we have a package to deliver in the faction palace.
Proseed to the blue waypoint.
Tap to move.
I go to the zoom map menu, click open navigator, and I don't find the blue waypoint.
How to do it?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-01-31 11:23:44

Hi! I think, you could simply go into your faction's planet and then go to the urban zone and then in the palace! When you arrive there, and click on the palace icon; the contract jumps up and then you simply follow the instructions. I really don't remember how I did this first little mission, sorry! Hope this helps!

Claudio

2014-02-23 01:35:26

hi, I need another help.
I get a mission from steal song clan, and the mission is to destroy the ship in the clan javot deep space.
I move to it but I dont find the target.
What to do?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2014-02-24 01:24:21

try to go in the bridge of your ship, once it says riched destination; then push patrol; you should do the mission now! Good luck!

Claudio

2014-02-24 23:09:24

thanks.
Anyway, how to refill the guns and torpedos?

2014-02-25 09:32:17

You have to gain access to a military base of a faction, eather one of your allies or the one of your faction! An other way isto battle an enemy and, if you are victorious, you will see a Rearm button. If it's disabled, then you simply can't rearm your ship because there aren't ammoes or torpedoes in the defeeted ship. Hope it can help. Bye for now

Claudio

2017-02-25 14:13:49

Hope it is OK to put this question here.
Is it possible to play the game by using an android-emulator on a windows-system?

2017-02-25 14:46:29

That's a good  question.
I ain't  sure myself.