2015-09-27 22:33:50

che.  high there.  i remember rr. and i remember hearing teh trailor but sad to say never got to play it for it seem to not either install properly or something else.  this was some years ago.   and yet i still wana play and try it out.  u have a link posted to see and i'm assuming to hear trailor of rr 2?   but when i go on it, i get a 404 error.   could u pm me?   thanks.

2015-09-29 09:27:37

the whole RR Section on his Homepage is down.

2016-06-10 11:53:07 (edited by vlad25 2016-06-10 11:58:12)

hi again. some news.
i sent a new mail to che martin asking him to refund me for his railracer if he doesn't work on it anymore. and here's his email back to me.

Hi, I am not refunding any purchases, as the game was sold completely playable.  However, I understand the frustration of not being able to set up a
new license, and I will be getting the license server back up as soon as I am able to retrieve the hard drive from my old computer.
  Sorry for the long delay in all this, but have had some life changing events in my life the past 18 months, and just now getting back to normal a bit.
  Thanks for your patience,
Che

well, i'm not  sure when it  will be ready. but veriodically i'm getting in contact with him. so i'l let you know about this as he is coming to me with news about it.

2016-06-10 14:54:57

ok great......ill look forward to your update around june2017.....money down the drain....

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-06-10 15:11:27

Said it before and will say it again. Che amounts to little more than a scam artist. If you make a paid online game, you're expected to keep it up for more than two or three years.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-06-10 15:33:53

It's not even necessarily about scam artist. It's actually about keeping every single avenue up to date, something he did not do. He only released update patches to the mailing list, didn't update us here on the audiogames forum if there's been life changing cercumstances then why not let your customers know? and didn't even update his own website. Poor management indeed, in fact the only thing he really seemed to keep on updating properly in the end was the card room, and I can't even be sure if that actually happened or if it's just because I heard good news about it all the time. I have never tried that particular product.

2016-06-10 16:20:42 (edited by burak 2016-06-10 16:21:15)

Hello,
If you go to Blindadrenaline.com you will see only the card room.
Pitty, it was a promising game.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-06-10 17:17:59

Hmm, 404 errors for a game with that much promise... Not good for public opinions, and certainly not for developer credability. In this case, you're not only keeping pirates out, but real people as well...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-06-10 18:58:39

I agree. What a shame. I was really looking forward o purchasing and playing RR2. In my opinion, as many racing audiogames as there are, there will never be another Rail Racer.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-06-10 19:47:10

Even the card room seems to have gone out of maintenance... I have never seen an actie game there. Unfortunate, since that and All in Play were the two best places for poker imo.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-06-14 19:11:05

ok. sorry for being harsh but what was so unclear? i clearly said that his hard drive crashed. which  means, his servers died. i'll email him again and i'll tell him to post here to not say that's just me lying or something like that.

2016-06-14 19:13:54

Backup is the keyword here? Certainly as a dev you should know that?

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-06-14 19:20:20

well, i'm telling you from my own experience that there are some cases whe nyou can't make backups cause of beeing too late and not thinking that your computer would die in a certain amount of time.
i had the same problem. i hadn't anything with y computer, all things were going fine and guess what? after 2 days my hard drive crashed. well, it's gonna be so bad. that's what i was saying. and right, i had to change it. maye he was in the same situation

2016-06-15 04:53:47

The card room is still active.  I play there from time to time.

2016-06-18 10:11:47

Well, I will say this, I purchased the first rail racer game and he discontinued online play for it I didn't even get a chance to try it out and he doesn't give any compensation like giving me the second game for free since I played for a game I can't even use. It's pretty lame racing the AI when I really wanted to race other people and now I get nothing and basically gave him my money for nothing, that equals scam artist to me right their.

2017-07-16 22:13:14

can anyone tell me where to find some audio for this game? what did it sound like?