2007-03-24 01:27:46

Hi guys,
I just want to let you know, that I hope topspeed 3 will come out soon. And I will post the message I posted before, sorry about this; just want ya to see it, and I can't think up a good reason why I am typing ya instead of you; who cares?
Anyway, here is the message:
I love topspeed, don't you? Anyway I will most likely be hosting tomorrow (saturday) and probably will every week, 2 weeks or whatever. Oh, rats. I don't have it on my media center pc. O well, I'll go get it. Anyway, my point is I will tell you the ip address(and the real one!) and I will post it here, and also in the general games section, and anywhere else I can; eight players can play, I think. I just wish I had some method of knowing when everyone's hopped on...
Ok, just post to the forum; I am planning on starting at 1:00 pm eastern, maybe 2 or perhaps 7 or 8 at night eastern; and I want whoever wants to race agenst anyone else to just hop on, I'll post back with more details when I can, I am probably gonna go to church so see ya either before then or after, I will post this message elsewhere so if you see the same message in 2 or more places please don't mark it as spam I'm not a spammer, I will never be one, and lothe them. Anyway I'll post when, maybe I'll do it Sonday, I've got a test to study for also so that'll take a good chunk (3 hrs. or maybe 2 or 1) out of the day, just know I will do it sometime this weekend.
I'm pretty good...
Just kidding, I am horrid; I crash and crash all the time, and just to tell you.
Andy

Thumbs up

2007-03-31 09:24:46

Hi,
Where is the ip address?

Thumbs up