2013-10-25 22:43:28

Hi.
I was wondering if it was posible to do it?
Convert a a files to mp3 I mean.
Ive looked around but so far cant' find much.
And the program I tried on the mac seemed very messerly designed for a visually impaired or blind person.

I really want to do this since I'm tired of a a files not being able to be played on other devices.

I'm gone for real :)

2013-10-26 03:46:54

Use sound taxi. its pretty accessible but shareware.

2013-10-26 04:04:07

Hi.

I didn't think sound taxi could convert aa files?

2013-10-26 04:18:49

Hi.
I just tried the trile version, and it doesn't seem very accesible?
You can put files in the list to be converted but I can't find a convert button?
Could you  help?
Thanks.

2013-10-26 04:48:49

Hi.
Does share where mean I have to by it?
If so it's around 20 dollars, it seems to work fine. Can you convert a lode of files at once?

2015-03-25 09:31:58

It works fine, just in the original creation of .nrg files in Nero requires thehttp://tankeysoftware.com/tutorials/audible_a... username and password to access the access the mp3 rights

Hope it also helps for you

2015-03-25 11:47:56

hello, I might have the perfect solution for you. it can convert .aa and .aax files in mp3 and chapterized m4b. it will make a perfect chapterized mp3 audiobook for you with even the covert art and if requested a nfo included.
I have to check some thing though.
if this works I would like to aks you to become a member of myanonamouse because at this torrent site the program is developed.

with kind regards, Mitchel

2015-03-26 06:25:27

Hi,
MAM is a really wonderful site, and I wouldn't mind giving away invites to people from here, I do not think it ought to be discussed here. Just send me a pm. and I'll see what I can do.
btw, MSlion signing up to mam just for that software isn't really needed.
Brad, or anyone else that likes audible but doesn't like iTunes, you can have your .aa and .aax files into perfect lossless mp3s or m4bs (if you are a fan of itunes) without any software fiddleing with your sound drivers, virtual discs etc. all that you need is your username, password, audible manager and "inaudible" Inaudible is the name of that program.
I am not really sure as to the author's preferences when it comes to posting links to his software on public forums, hence I haven't done that here but I know he is perfectly fine with shareing the software so, either drop me a mail or see if any of your friends has access to it.
hth

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-03-26 13:58:03

hoi Gryfindore,
no it is not needed but all the support goes through mam for a and also the manual for converting with the program is posted there.

2015-03-27 05:25:25

ahoy there
No manual is required, the options are simple and clear enough.
you add the file,select the output folder and format, weather you'd like your mp3 ,wav,ogg etc split into chapters click on convert and you are good to go.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter