2013-10-20 22:34:05 (edited by ns-studios 2015-08-30 13:12:05)

Hi all.

Mason Armstrong (MTG studios/soundworx/ultrocity) and me Nikola Stojsic (NS studios) have made and released our colaborational album called “dance my ass off”.
The album is free, and it contains 10 tracks that are instrumental, and the genre is various (hip hop/rap/rnb, jazz, rock, soundtrack...).
If you wanna get it, get it from:

nsstudiosweb.com (audio content page)

Thanks for reading and please give a thumb up if you like it!
smile

Kind regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)

2013-10-20 22:36:03

Just so you guys know, we have been working on this since August of this year. So it's not like we just wrote some random notes and released it. Lol. Not bragging but it has some pretty nice stuff on it.

Thanks much,
Mason

2013-10-20 22:45:14 (edited by ns-studios 2013-10-20 22:47:21)

Yep, no kids were playing in the process of jumping on music keyboards and computer ones, too while we were creating the album lol
Believe in us,
"MTG studios and NS studios, it really works out, doesn't it? Uh!"

masonarm1999 wrote:

Just so you guys know, we have been working on this since August of this year. So it's not like we just wrote some random notes and released it. Lol. Not bragging but it has some pretty nice stuff on it.

Kind regards,

2013-10-23 23:46:19

We have a really awesome promotion! Check this out! Gives you a really good idea of what you'll get in the album!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/215 … tional.mp3

Thanks much,
Mason

2013-10-25 13:54:16

Hi.
Sounds nice. Who have made the voiceover in the promotion? that is really epic. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-11-19 20:21:15

I just voted Yes, but I have not actually been able to download the full album yet as I've been having computer issues. I think at this point I'm just gonna take matters into my own hands regarding that though. I've been having problems on both machines now, and this is silly. But having said that, I was able to listen to the sample clips and I love them. Can't wait to finally download your full album!

2013-11-19 22:28:26

Hi
This is a great album. anyone would be insane to vote no to the pole question

2013-11-23 00:59:03

Oo!
Thanks folks.
I really didn't expect that nice feedback.
BTW, the promo voiceover has been done by Drew Weber (@roosterloop on Twitter).
He really does hot promo/commercial voice overs.
And, please share that thingy with your friends and to other people, we're not happy with the download count, to be honest. smile

Kind regards,

2014-03-30 04:31:54

I just downloaded the full album to my Mac and love it. I'm still more or less getting used to iTunes but I was able to listen to each track. It's clear that you guys put a lot of time and effort into this album. Awesome job and keep up the great work!

2015-08-30 13:10:03 (edited by ns-studios 2015-08-30 13:16:03)

For everyone that didn't get the album while it was up, it is available once more to download for free.
The first message has been edited with the new download page link.
Enjoy.

Kind regards,