2013-08-31 09:59:51 (edited by frastlin 2013-09-01 23:46:02)

You are the last one alive on a ship full of the first aliens seen by man.
How shall it end?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14968661/final1.zip

Final1 is in the style of World of Legends but instead of requiring you to have knowledge of your command line, it is all set for you to click on the final1.exe file and play! To choose options you type 1 or 2 on your keyboard and hit enter.
Extract this file to your folder of choice, click on game and click on Final1.exe. If that does not work read the readme.txt.
The game was made completely in python and the code is in the py_files folder.
Questions, comments or bugs please post here.

Remember WEAP!

2013-08-31 12:47:58

Congradulations you have won!
You are the final one!

yeah lol, I liked it. It was a very nice game.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Took me a few tries on the 0 gravity flying though. I managed to do it on the third try so fast that I was left in the pod for like a minute and a half haha. Would be even better if it had sounds in it though.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2013-08-31 12:49:30

SPOILERS
BTW does being drunk actually do anything to you? I should go back in and try it out, maybe it hampers your ability to fly in 0 gravity hmm not sure.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2013-08-31 15:03:12

Hi,
It says main menü, then when I press up arrow or down arrow it doesn't do anyhting. can you help?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2013-08-31 18:25:27 (edited by frastlin 2013-08-31 18:37:11)

Hello,
You press 2 and hit return. Sorry I should put that in the main menu or readme. That is how command line games work, you have to type the numbers rather than arrow through the options.
Sorry about that!
Having sounds would be really creepy... Just think what the alians would sound like...
My next game should have sounds though, I'm heartily sick of playing this game! big_smile
BTW, I would like to know how long it took you to get to the end? Did you find it hard, easy or was it just right in difficulty?
Thank you!

2013-08-31 23:44:01

Well, it took me about 30 minutes. The PassCode was probably the hardest part, I had to guess the second number till I got it right I couldn't figure out what the clue was, but I got the first 3rd and 4th through the clues.
I went through most of the content.
I think it was perfect for the setting and type of game.

2013-09-01 05:40:08

what combat did you like better? The janitor or against the cat?

2013-09-01 08:25:58

I'm not sure, the first time I went through I didn't realize that the janitor fight wasn't turn based lol. I liked the janitor fight I think.. The time I did it in 30 seconds though I killed it with one kick lol. Which kind of amused me. lol.

2013-09-01 19:27:19

I think with sounds the fights will be better in that style.
It is really spammy as it is and you can't really take time to read everything that is going on.