2013-08-29 09:13:47

Well, the latest game from MM isn't the fully voiced shadow line, but it's a fun one nonetheless. It's a game called audio reverci... also known as Athelo., The rules are a little complicated, but one can get the hang of them... it's more or less just using discs of either black or white, and capturing other discs by making them flip to show your color using proper alinement. Look up reverci or athelo rules and you'll understand how to play. All the text in this game is very minimal, and there isn't much to translate. Enjoy. And once you've translated everything once, you don't even need to have clipboard 2 sapi anymore... because this game outputs directly to nvda or sapi itself should you want it to.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/339 … 281%29.exe

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-08-29 13:48:36

Hmmm. I'd spplit hairs an say the rules really are nto complicated (they really aren't). Anyway, t hanks for mentioning this; Othello/reversi has been one of may favorite abstract strategy games for some time now, and it's always nice to see a new version.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2013-08-29 14:48:23

I've never done this before. lol How do you translate?
Any help would be appreciated.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2013-08-29 15:02:37

Check the guide in the main forum. And as to the rules... once a good explanation is found they definitely aren't that complicated. It just looked pretty daunting to me at first glance since I'd never played the game before this. lol

Discord: clemchowder633