2014-01-05 13:40:02

Man, how much can it get more Professional? it has cool sounds already.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-11-04 02:57:34

@ns-studios, I like the sound library, but your servers download speed sucks. Currently, the ETA is 21 hours, 32 minutes, downloading at approximately 47.1 KBPS. You need to stop throttling download speeds if you are, or upgrade your web hosting account, because this is utterly ridiculous. Throttling download speeds is one way to turn people away from something you have available for purchase. Just unlimit the download speeds if you can and allow the ISP to take over. You don't have to throttle the download speeds to such an extent that it takes 87.5 percent of a day to complete.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-11-04 07:48:48

Greetings Ethin,

I am not sure why are you getting such a slow speed from the server, given that I did not limit the bandwidth in any way shape or form - The server is being hosted on 100 mbps connection.
I will look into this.

Kind regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)

2015-11-04 15:15:05

Please due. It now says it will take 12 hours and 11 minutes. I'll wait this time, but usually I'm not one to wait this long just for something as trivial as this. Normally, on the internet connection I've got (300 MBPS), I'd have this sound library in a couple hours. Please fix this to ensure that others who buy the library later on don't get this kind of speed.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-11-17 12:19:24

Just a quic little update on stuff
-
I have switched providers and have a very powerful service now.
The speed with this new service is 100 mbps both up and down, so 400 kb/s downloads are the past smile
Btw, the sound library is on the discount, it is only 14 dollars right now.

Kind regards,
Nikola Stojsic (NS studios)

2015-11-24 04:57:56

After listening to some of the demos I have to say that they need to be longer and more spread out, especially the weapons and grass ones, I can understand not wanting to make it easy for people to get the files with a recording program but, it's hard to even get a good look at what your getting.

That said, just based on what I've heard so far, I'd still give the library a solid rating of 3 out of 5 stars, with some categories earning a 2.5 and  others a 3.5, and a 5 out of 5 being the newest stuff from Sound Ideas, Hollywood Edge, Boom FX, DigiFX, and The BBC.

Still, no matter what you make of the rating I give, a very impressive amount of work has obviously gone into this library, and I can really respect that.

Thumbs up for your hard work, and I'll probably buy this when I can if it's still around, which I hope it is, even if I don't want everything in it.

2015-11-24 18:55:32

Since voting appears to be closed, I'll just leave my vote here:

I've already bought it and I'm satisfied with it