2007-05-29 04:29:05

Keep in mind that if you want realistically circular tracks the designer of the track would have to keep that in mind, something which is difficult to do without a real track editor unless the person can get a good image of what the track looks like while writing lines in a text editor.  As it stands you can just have a straight track, which without any sort of u-turn at the end isn't really a propper racetrack yet you can still do "laps."

James

2007-06-11 02:11:34

Hi.. Okay, I got an idea here. To make the gmae more realistic, the there should be many different crashing sounds. It would also be nice if it is possible to crash into another cars or players, then the car would be a bit damaged. So the car would forexample break a window or break a door.

John, the super audio gamer

2007-06-12 17:58:38

Hi! I also like Top Speed and enjoy it very much! In my opinion, I really would like see in new version a championship system it means a possibility to do an season of racing with points, standings etc! I also would sugest you a different weather conditions! It would brings more fun and it would be really great if different weather conditions influence or way of driving! This is my little opinion! Some more idias?

2007-06-12 23:12:03

Hi,

I also agree no GTA stuff for Top Speed.  However, I grew up watching sighted people play games like Mario Cart and such where you got power-ups that enabled you to speed up or cause the car to peel out, stuff like that.  I really don't think that sort of thing would be too shooter-esque.

The other thing I would really like to suggest is more equality in the top speed of the cars.  Unless the race was a street adventure, whoever was in the Cranked-Up Quatro typically won, unless the person driving was really, really bad.  There are a few exceptions I can think of when a Firefox has topped a Quatro, but you can usually tell which place someone will fall in from the car they're driving.  Also, it is very hard to win with a motorcycle because they don't turn well.  I still love Top Speed, but I think these things could definitely improve it greatly.
Cheers,
Scrawny

2007-06-17 19:04:40

This are my idea fo r top speed.
1. Deceleration sound.
2. any cars and tracks editor.
3. language editor.
4. User can start car before racing.
5. Support for hamachy.
6. When is playing next sound, previous sound was stopped.
Thanks

2007-06-17 22:57:44 (edited by Game Man 2007-06-17 22:58:13)

Hi
Actually you don't really need a car or track editor because you can easily make your own cars or tracks with just notepad or any thing similar to that. The language for creating cars and tracks are pretty easy to learn.

Game Man

2007-06-19 07:40:19

I have my program car creator. Is in czech language.

2007-06-21 05:02:47

I'd like to appologize to anyone whose ideas I may have repeated in my previous post.  I have not had time to read through every post, only the first page and most of the fifth, so I'm very sorry if I've caused any unnecessary redundancies.

Scrawny

2007-06-30 18:35:19

Hello

I myself have seen mario cart being played, too. It isn't realistic; powerups aren't realistic, in my oppinion. However, powerslides and that sort of thing are as realistic as it gets, and GTA is a very realistic game. i'm not saying that has to be implemented but at least a screeching sound would be cool when you go around a corner etc.

Something something something insert canine related comment here