2007-02-16 17:56:49

Hello, all. I search footballgames or soccergames for the blind peoples. Have you a tip for mee? Regards, Claudio.

2007-02-16 22:48:43

http://www.kitchensinc.net
  There's a football game there that requires Sapi in order to run. There's alo Super Footbal but I don't know where you'd find that. Check the archive here. There was also going to be BSC Football but they scrapped that for some reason along wth Castle Quest and the Void. So far as we know they're woking on something new, but as to what it is I don't know. Personally I'm not that interested if it turns out to be a rehash ofPipe, Hunter or Troopanum. More complex games we need, as the great Yoda might hve said. And when Audio Game Maker finally does come out I intend to attempt to develop one.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-02-16 23:41:37

You can find the Super football gameProduced by Vip gameszone  on this page

I also believe there are some football management games knocking about on the net which you can play using a screen reader, however I'm afraid (not beeing much of a sports fan myself), I'm not sure where to find them.

Btw, Jim Kitchen's football game Which Brian mentioned is based upon american football, where as the super football game is Socker (the game refferred to as Football here in England), hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Brian, agree with you i do, more complex games must be.

The audio game maker will certainly be a good thing, and i've got several game ideas up my sleeve as well for when it's finally released.

My only slight worry is that the version which is being released, as it states on the homepage, is lacking a couple of features (in particular the feature to create games that can save). We can hope that a second version of audio game maker will be released later adding in these features, but I don't think that's a certainty.

I stil think that whatever happens some great games will be produced, but without saving (and maybe a couple of other things as well), the games produced might not be as complex as they could be.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-02-17 17:48:54

Well. As long as people do not start making crap games, like Dark Destroyer or whatever that was, and some other things that I don't want to put my finger on. There are games produced and sold although they are not worth a penny, somewhere. And it seems we have a bit of StarWars fans here?
Strong am I with the force, then. tongue