2013-07-05 20:52:58

hello everyone,
I have recently discovered a zombie game for IOS. it is 99 cents, but mostly worth it. voiceover works quite well with it. heres how it works.
you here a zombie iether in front of you, to the left, or to the right. wherever you here the zombie, you swing the iPod or iPhone in that direction to kill it with your sword. every 15 zombies you kill correctly, you get either a bomb which clears the screen of zombies or an automatic shotgun with 10 bullets that goes away once you've used them up. I highly recomend this game. Buy it and happy slashing! and shooting. and exploding. and other stuff. Yup. So...

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2013-07-05 22:22:29

looks interesting, but um is the app called game zombie?

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2013-07-05 22:35:53

Hi.
Does the game have any unlockables, trophies or any gamecenter support?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-07-06 02:35:05

there are over 40000 games called zombie in the appstore, or well, there's a word zombie, so who developed it? lol

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-07-06 19:22:55

I don't know. it should talk about swords in the description. I'm not sure about the developer.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2013-07-06 21:09:19

Well, sorry for that what i want to say, but if you can find the game, you can find who developed it. Really no hard to flick and see. lol

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-07-07 03:33:48

yeah I found the swing thing to. its to easy for me, but I play it when i'm REALLY bored lol. I only new about the swords and daggers. you get the guns on zombie killing spreys. Guys, I'm Sooooooooooooooooo sorry I didn't give more details. but have fun if y ou do get it.