2007-02-06 12:41:58 (edited by archer 2007-02-06 12:43:48)

Hi,
i am now about to order/buy judgement day and there's one thing i want to make sure of before i finalise the arrangement.
does judgement day come on disk or is it a unlockable program like superliam.
i would rather it be downloaded as i can't wait for the delivery of a disk from america as that would take weeks. Really i need it by this saturday.
thanks
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2007-02-06 21:54:28

Yep, it's certainly a download and unlock, and while you wait for Liam to send you the code, you have the demo to play with as well, though being as I pre-ordered the game, i didn't have to do any waiting, but when I bought Superliam I remember the code being sent very quickly.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-02-06 23:17:54

Yeah, i've now since my post ordered the game, i think it went through at something like 4.30 uk time. i can't wait to take on the supreme evil, if the whole game is anything like the demo i'm going to enjoy this purchase.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2007-02-07 00:03:47

It's pretty good, particularly sinse Liam's managed to do such interesting things with a space invaders game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)