2013-06-24 22:14:43

hi, this is a new space mud. it's about the same settig as miriani, and still in beta stage. the post of the develloper is bellow. anyone who might want to become a tester, or just a player, can talk to him or daniel as he is known in the game, or just sign up and report bugs by assisting.
Hello!
I have started a space based, kind of like Miriani MOO using the Cosmos core.
I am looking for players coders and builders.
We are slowly getting rid of stalk stuff, and adding our own stuff.
If you wanna connect you can do so by going to:
vampiresoft.zapto.org
port 1234
if vampiresoft.zapto.org doesn't work you can try dg-soft.no-ip.biz
and if that doesn't work, you can try 87.117.247.136
I hope you check it out, and i'm looking forward to meating a lot of new people!
(1/2)
2013-06-24 18:51:28

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2013-06-24 22:44:02

I already told him to switch. Why did you even post this? You won't get any replys I can tell you that, because no one likes cosmos anyways, no matter if you fix all the bugs.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2013-06-24 22:53:20

And I already told you I get players on my game, unlike you.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.

Thumbs up

2013-06-24 22:54:50

And, it's my business and/or choice what I use, not yours. Thank you. And, BTW, it's Daniel, the owner of the game.

Thumbs up

2013-06-24 23:00:00

Well, I have never heard of the mud. Further information on what exactly its about would be appreciated.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 04:11:52

Its just a stupid MOO that is built off of the Cosmos Core, which I don't think you'll like, even if dgleks develops new commands.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 07:51:35

Hi,
Really guys? We're starting all this again? This is like a certain event 4 or 5 years ago, and i think we could all do without the huge amount of drama, computer hacking, whiping, destruction etc, that is sure to follow.
Advice:
Take the core, the server, and this topic down. Maybe then we won't have to deal with the stupid, pathetic, drama.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-06-25 08:14:47

I'd personally say leave the server up and take your disagreement elsewhere.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 08:53:13

It's funny to see how people are snapping at each other as soon as someone mentions Cosmos. smile
Connor: Where have you got this from? Sounds like you have stolen it from someone. Just keep it running to see how much childish bitching you'll get out of it. I don't understand how people can be that much childish. Come on guys, shut up and simply don't join the game if you don't wants to. If you really wanna be that bitchy, then you should consider telling the whole story instead just short stupid comments.
Well, seems like a never ending story. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-06-25 17:04:50

I appoligize for Ethin's behaviour, she has anger issues.
Anyway. She's just sad that I can code and she can't, and she won't admit that my MOO is awesome. Further more, she forgot to mention that she used to use Cosmos and she thought it ruled. I remember when she begged me to give it to her.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 17:07:35

Hello. Vast Space updates.
I have just upgraded the server. Now it takes up much less CPU, and i'm starting support for 0.1 value support.
As for Gamedude, The game is space based, if you don't have any ideas that's fine, you can come on as a player.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 17:20:23

Can we please just ban posts about anything based on cosmos from new releases? I mean, don't we kind of already do that for all of the billion trillion zillion games based on the LOTGD software?  I mean, it would be like if I posted in new releases to advertise my new topspeed server, or something.  This is not a new thing under the sun.  Or if people are against banning Cosmos announcements here, can we at least just have an official cosmos thread where all this can go?  It feels like this comes up every month or so.  This has nothing to do with my belief that anyone running a cosmos moo is a thief; I've given up complaining about that.  I'm just sick unto death of seeing a new cosmos thread every month.  Or at the absolute minimum, move it to general where it can be easily ignored amidst all the other threads. New releases is a lower traffic section, so now this thread is going to sit at the top of it for ever, and give a terrible impression to any newcomers of the community that we are a pit of angry drama queens.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 17:38:14

Hi,
Agreed, this belongs in General Game discussion until such time as it looks new and fresh. Only reason stuff like Towers of War and stuff would belong in new releases is because it's an absolutely new concept.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 18:46:59

slj, I didn't steel it. I coppied the post from klango because I asked jlex if I could post it here and he agreed, so I did.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 22:56:03 (edited by Ethin 2013-06-25 22:59:09)

Daniel, I am reporting you. That post, exactly posted below, is going to get you banned.
I appoligize for Ethin's behaviour, she has anger issues.
First of all, I am not a she. Second of all, if you call me that again I'll have to get dark envolved, and I think he won't like you.
Anyway. She's just sad that I can code and she can't, and she won't admit that my MOO is awesome. Further more, she forgot to mention that she used to use Cosmos and she thought it ruled. I remember when she begged me to give it to her.
Most of this statement is not valid. First of all, you don't know how to code in MOO. You just copy it. Do not lie, daniel, we all know you are. Also, Yes, I did use cosmos but never liked it. It might of seemed like I liked it but I never did. The load of objects in the 'tristan' character is too much, and some of the commands are just strange. Furthermore, you shant, under any circumstance, ever call me a she. This is your final straw. Do it again and I think dark will ban you, ore one of the moderators. That's actually what you deserve.
Now, before this turns into dSWar2, I request that this topic be deleted, and that dgleks get a 1 month suspension. What he said in this topic is not nice at all. He has also dubble posted, which is against the rules.
Moderators/administrators, please delete and close this topic. Who wants DSWar2?
Report completed, we'll see how you do there.
Yes, you have been reported. Let's see what the mods/admins do now.

My Github

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:21:51

eThat proovs she's jelless, if she wasn't she wouldn't respond. And, dark hates you, not me. So, keep saying your pointless threats. When you're done, go take a bath in the dirt.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:22:35

Hi,
I agree with your statement, however, as of around two or thre months ago, double posting is no longer against the rules. There was a huge pole about it, and the result was clear, everyone wanted it lifted.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:28:00

Hey, Ethin, thanks. By doing this you're helping me get rid of my shades of newbie thingy! Rock on lesbian!

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:31:17

Come on Ethina, admit it. Your maggotness is addicted to Cosmos, you just wanna be more like Danny and cool people alike but you will always remain a maggot.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:37:01

If anybody believes Ethina, although I doubt it, you should connect so I can show you that I code myself. She, on the other hand, doesn't even know how to add or edit a verb.

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:43:34

So, This is a mud game, it's basicly a core with another name, the developper  promisses to  actually work on this game to actually  make it a different game, he demands that he can get players on it, and  insults a guy who tries to complaint about the game or  topic or whatever.
The New Releases room of audiogames.net forums is not a place for these kind of topics;
get out

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

Thumbs up

2013-06-25 23:46:11

In deed Hadi, but it's not that he doesn't like it. She's just trying to be cool like the people she thinks are her friends. In fact, she was logged onto my mud the other night and wanted an account on my server to host another Cosmos core.

Thumbs up

2013-06-26 01:06:05

And, Ethina, the objects might have been useless and some of the commands, but of corse a maggot like you will use that as an excuse.

Thumbs up

2013-06-26 01:08:16

@Dgleks, read my previous  post more carefully.
Also calling a guy a she is not funny. not insulting either.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

Thumbs up

2013-06-26 01:10:41

OK, I wasn't intending to reply on this topic, but since dglex mentioned my name here, I must clarify afew things. For one, before this moo was even opened, dglex was trying to get me to be his cheaf coder, and told me specificly he needed me because he couldn't code. For 2, the reason is that he is using cosmos is for the simple reason that I refused to code for him, as I am rather tied up with a non moo related project at the moment. Their's my 2 sence on this topic.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

Thumbs up