2013-04-27 19:44:11

Manage your fleet of ships and rain terror on your enemies planets without the hassle of downloading any apps Just login using just about any browser you have and you are ready to build your troops, coordinate with your allies and time your attacks By signing up in the newly created Universe, you can get up to 2M resources, enough to jump start your game ahead of other players Rush on creating your buildings and start shaping up your empire Watch as moons get created and take advantage of fallen enemies� resources Explore galaxies, make friends and interactively play chess through the Tracers Chess with other players while you wait for your resources to replenish You can also choose five different languages to use to run the game. http://www.tracers.me.uk/

2013-04-28 06:24:59

This looks pretty similar to OGame or EternaVerse.

2013-04-28 13:31:20

Hi,
I've heard of ogame, but not EternaVerse.
This one could maybe be interesting.

2013-04-29 04:49:46

the critical questian is, is it accessible?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2013-04-29 10:05:52

That's something I'm not sure of either, since the original poster didn't mention anything about accessibility, and unfortunately various stratogy brouser games I've seen have a habbit to use online graphical views of maps or funky flash controls.

Perhaps someone could let us know.

Outside the access question, I'd also personaly like to know why! exactly this particular game is interesting. Thus far I've not really heard anything that makes it sound different from aterion or unification wars, or for that matter ogam as was said. Indeed the only thing I've heard that is! different is the bit about playing chess, and likely that is not accessible since it involves a graphical chess board (which is another reason I'm inclined to wonder if this game is accessible generally).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-05-02 10:01:06

hi

as answer of the accessibility question. it is accessible. and the lay-out looks indeed simular of that of ogame. if it is indeed simular to ogame building shouldn't be a problem. but i quitted the game because all the options i found on tracers i also find on ogame. like the officers, resource tap, building tap etc.
i overlooked the first screen en the overview of your planet also looks the ogame style. as i said i quitted the game. because, (hopefully i won't offend anyone.) why should i play this game with the same options as ogame, while i can get these on ogame?

in my oppinion it sort of copy of ogame.

but the chess board i haven't looked at. because i am horrible with chess.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2013-05-02 13:58:01

well uh
the only space-based web game that is not! a clone of oGame that i know of is core-exiles. it is made of an original code and structure, and there are many diffrent ideas behind it.
however, other games.... all simular

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2013-05-04 23:45:33

I played OGame and got to a very high level way back in uni5. This game is similar, but way more empty than OGame, allowing you to develop without having to worry about being spied on every second. As of this writing there are only 32 players in game. The interface is accessible, but you can't rename your new colonies because that part uses java of some kind. But, I'm totally blind and enjoying tracers a lot.

2013-05-06 03:28:04

Its not as fun if you aren't being attacked imo.

2013-05-07 04:12:07

well i play tracers too, and i can rename my new colonies even while im blindr big_smile