You're never out of options, just play windows over. The whole thing

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

Thumbs up

Hi,
You can also play rusty shortcut to get a handful of bits as well.

Thumbs up

OK, another question. How on earth do you unlock higher difficulty mods? I've done everything in post game, including the arena, and still only have up to 7. I now have 114 defense and 98 attack.

Thumbs up

The only way to unlock more diff mods is to defeat rusty over and over, but their is hope.
Here's what I did.
Choose a diff mod you want to use; in your case 7, then disable diff mod and press F to make sure it's disabled.
Now go to windows and get all the way to rusty.
Once he's done talking and the fight starts, Alt F4 out of the game.
Now relaunch it and go into the options menu and enable diff mod.
Once done, go to windos and you'll be thrust back into the Rusty fight due to your quick save.
Defeat him and you'll unlock; in your case; 8 editional
diff mods due to diff mode 7, plus defeating him.
Once you have higher stats, you can do this process with higher mods to unlock more at a time.
Please note; this won't work with Rusty shortcut, only with the full windos, as Rusty shortcut doesn't make a quick save.
Also please note that the Rusty in the shortcut level doesn't award as many bits due to the reduced effort needed to reach him.
So, you'll get more bits for stat raising this way to!
Hope this helps.
Later!

Thumbs up

Hey all!
Just thought I'd let you know that I have a skype Group for Adventure at c:. We are only four, so feel free to join us!
You can post Your custom stages, and ask any question you may have about the game.
If you want to join, here's the link.
https://join.skype.com/jZC2d77l07Ge
Happy virus killing,
Tristan!

Join my Adventure At C: skype Group here!

Thumbs up

does anyone have an aac: save i could have?

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

Hey Fox!
I have a save With 375 attack, 375 defence, 5600 Health and a difficulty mod of 340. It's played for a bit over 13 days.
Is that something you are interested in?
If so, then you can have it.
Oh, and BTW, Don't bother about the stupid long name it has. Hahaha.
I don't have dropbox, though, so I'll have to send it on skype or something.
My skype name is:
Live:tristan.h.m
Add me if you want, or if you have skype, of course. If you don't have skype, I don't know how I can give it to you.
I'm gonna have to download and learn how to use dropbox, but untill then, I'll have to send it on skype.

Thumbs up

i would be interested in that save, although a few problems
1, i don't know how to find people on skype. so if you like, my skype is brennan draves.
2, where the hell do the saves go? i'm sure i can find it with some digging, i found it before but IDK how to find it again.

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

Thumbs up

Hey fox, I've sent you a contact request on skype, and I can tell you where to store Your AAC save files as well. Just except my request whenever you like, and I'll send you my save as well as instructions on where to put it!

Thumbs up

ok thank you

Thumbs up

@1,429, I thought the rusty shortcut gives more diff mods when you defeat Rusty? At least it did on my old save.

Thumbs up

It does, though it gives less bits and their's no quick save once you reach Rusty, so only use it if you want diff mods.
Later!

Thumbs up

I never, use the Windows folder to get to Rusty. I know that you get many many more bits and all that, but it's just way, way easier going through that shortcut stage. I'm at max stats, that is, attack and defence, and I've already completed the Windows folder a bunch of times. I'm just, tired of it. For me, going through the Windows folder takes about 30 to 40 minutes, and going through that shortcut takes about two. I'd much rather unlocke really high diff modds real fast and grind out bits by killing viruses, each one gives me about 600 bits now, than go through the Windows folder to get to Rusty, and unlocke about 30 diff modd every hour or so. By going through the shortcut, I can get 60-90 diff modd in about the time it would take me to go through the Windows folder just once.
I now have 7050 Health and 490 diff modd! Yay for me! Soon I'll be at 10000, just like you! big_smile

Thumbs up

I do wonder how I can get some bits faster. I learned going through the downloads folder up to the first checkpoint with a high diff mod gives good bits, but i only unlocked a diff mod of 32 for now, so yeah. I am challenging rusty with a diff mod of 32 now, so let's see if I can unlock more.

Thumbs up

Their's a fast way to gain bits, though it really works once you have a high diff mod.
Go to program files with your highest diff mod active and kill viruses all the way up to the first teleporter.
Don't go beyond that though, as viruses at that point are no joke....
Later!

Thumbs up

@1,440, that looks cool. I went into program files with a diff mod of 62, and got, hmm, maybe 100 bits per kill, maybe a bit less. I guess i'll need to raise my diff mod a bit to get more. Working on getting it now. I wanna get at least 100 diff mods or something like that big_smile

Thumbs up

1,442 (edited by jesseleivo 2018-05-05 15:41:21)

Also, i've found a bug with the cyber star that will probably never get fixed. I found that when i fire the cyber star, it will take off health from me like it's supposed to do, but when it's not fully recharged yet and I try to fire it again with no results, it plays no sound or anything but still it takes 10 health off me, it probably shouldn't do that when it's not charged and you try to fire it, or something.

Thumbs up

I don't think that's a bug, I think it was supposed to be that way. I agree that it's annoying though. And no, it'll never get changed.
On the plus side, it only takes ten damage from you every time you fire it.

Thumbs up

I went to program files with a diff mod of 126, and killed the viruses up to the first teleporter. I'm getting like 1000 bits per run, holy wow!

Thumbs up

Yeah, it's awesome!
Just wait until you have over 400 diff modd! If you have almost 500, you'll get almost 3000 per run!
However, do not, I repeat, not, go Beyond the first teleporter, and do not go in any other folder, as most of the other viruses will kill you in no time, and they are almost invinsible to Your attacks because their defence stat is so incredibly high.
The first viruses in the program files Level are the weekest viruses in the intire game, I think. You can kill them With one hit on difault stats, and With four knife hits With attack of 375 on diff modd 490. Even if you have 490 diff modd, they still only do one damage to you per hit if you have a defence stat of 375.

I use this a lot, not only to grind bits With diff modd on my main save, but if I have a New save file that I wanna Upgrade, for example. Sure, it takes way way longer because you only get six bits per virus, but trust me, it Works.

Thumbs up +1

And the coolest thing is that Aaron Baker knows about this; and the my videos lives grinding thing to, and left them in because old games had exploits just like these!
Later!

Thumbs up

I have unlocked a diff mod of 226, and the bits are starting to get better. I just got my defense up to 375, and am working to get my attack to 375, i'm going to basically divide the stats like so, attack 375 and defense 375 equals 750 stat points which is the max. I didn't think of a better combination, so!

Thumbs up

I've actually thought a lot about that as well. And I just went With 375 attack and 375 defence because I didn't know which one to Upgrade more.
So, here's my question. I can't update my save file now, but is there a better stat combination? For example, is it better to have slightly higher defence than attack? Or is it better to have much more attack than defence, or much more defence than attack? I'm just curious what's best. But like I said, I can't update my save now, so it'll always be 375/375.

Thumbs up

is there any audio tutorials availble for this game about desktop, downloads etc?

Thumbs up

Carry has done a playthrough of the intire game, the link is in this topic.
Use the search feature and you'll find it

Thumbs up