2013-04-18 14:28:33

Well, it looks like Storm 8 can release games faster than the mods can add them to the db, and here's their latest masterpiece:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom … 38676?mt=8
In kingdoms live, your goal is to go from a peasant to, hopefully, a king.Go check it out.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2013-04-18 18:23:09

isn't this game was released? it is not a new game!

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2013-04-19 13:55:26

This game has been out for a substantial amount of time. I got it in mid-January.

2013-04-19 17:42:07

Hi blindncool.

thanks for the info though I do confess I already knew about this one, I was waiting  to give it a try.

As far as I know it's relatively the same as the other storm8 games, just with a fantasy theme, and it has the xp mission system like vampires live does.

In all I believe the storm8 games are vampires live, zombies live, i mobsters, (the three in the db), Kingdoms live as you said, Ninja's live, pets live, World war and a pirate themed one called cannonball.

they also make some other sorts of games, but those are  their accessible mmorpgs. All will eventually get db entries, but while they are  similar in nature I do know there are slight differences and I'd like to check them for myself before creating full entries. For example, in his podcasts about the games, Raul said Pets live and Ninja's live use a different system for income than the income buildings system all the other games use. Vampires and zombies obviously fight each other, in I mobsters you can see extra equipment you find, and apparently in world war the number of offensive units of each sor  sort you can have is far greater than in other games, plus you can play for several different alliances of countries which give  different bennifits rather than just the standard three classes.

It's actually a little odd since from what I understand (and the games I've tried thus far), it seems the storm8 games are %80 mods of each other that function pretty much as the same gameplay, but it's the other %20 that I'd like to quantify, and in particular it's that %20  i'd like to mention on the db.

for example, vampires and zombies are interconnected, but zombies seem to progress faster than vamps, though vamps get mission experience where zombies don't.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-06-01 07:19:35

Is this playable on the iphone using voice over to read it? I just got my iphone and use that, but could not get Clash of Clans to work, so I didnt know if it was like that, unplayable, or what.

2013-06-01 09:46:57

What is clash of clans? as far as I know that's not one of the storm8 mmorpgs, are you thinking of Kingdoms live?

Storm8 make (or at least sell), a lot of different games and it is only their text based mmorpgs that are actually playable with vo, so games like dragon story are not.

As far as I know, the games from storm8 that work are kingdoms live, mobsters live, vampires live, zombies live, racing live, ninjas live, pets live, world war, and the pirate game cannon ball

Unless of course you were thinking of king of dragon pass where you do! actually command a clan of bronze aged viking type warriors, but that is not made by storm8.

Unfortunately, storm8 themselves have shown themselves to be utterly uncontactable about access, which is bad, so if they have made one of the mmorpgs inaccessable we're probably stuck.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-06-01 21:22:30

Thanks Bladestorm, it's good to know at least that storm8 have stopped accessifying their morpgs, albeit I'm not especially a fan of the games having tried a few.