2016-06-17 17:35:45

Hay all.
Rhythm Heaven Megamix is playable!
You will need sighted help to download this game from the eshop, because; as of this writing; amazon doesn't offer a digital code for it.
I'll be posting an article in; well, the articals room, with a menu guide soon.
Later!

2016-06-17 17:44:30

I can't wait for a menu guide!

2016-06-17 20:53:59

Actually, if you're in the US, apparently the nintendo web eshop is usable.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-06-18 00:20:10

btw folks to clarify regarding my last post, when I say I can't wait for the menu guide, it just means I'm excited. I'll wait as long as it takes, because here in the UK we don't get the game until October anyway. Also, we actually get a physical release too I don't know why the US doesn't get this, it baffles me a bit actually.

2016-06-18 00:24:41

Oh, and @threeblacnoises and I just found your guide and wow, it all sounds really cool. It doesn't seem too hard to navigate even with touch screen icons because, well, they are just icons. Japanese audio options will be awesome!

2016-06-18 00:42:46

And actually, you'll want to use japanese, because a couple of the songs had the lyrics removed entirely for the english audio. So there's that.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-06-18 15:30:25

Hi.
Is there so much gameplay in those games, so it's worth getting a Nintendo DS? I have no sighted help at all, only each second or third month.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-06-19 01:16:06

Hi,
@slj it's for 3ds and u will need sighted help to get the actual 3ds set up.

2016-06-19 01:17:19

Hay SLJ.
Rhythm Heaven Megamix has a lot of gameply, and you could probably find the original Rhythm Heaven for the DS as well.
As far as getting a 3ds for just those two games?
I'm not really sure, but you could also get one or both of the theatrhythm final fantasys as well.
Speaking of Rhythm Heaven Megamix, my menu guide will soon be updated again, as I've just gotten sighted help to figure out more of the menus.
Later!

2016-06-19 02:59:26

Man, the first post of this topic needs updating.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-06-19 03:32:32

Yea, mata is right.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-19 16:13:56

Thanks for your answers. I would love to try it out, but I think it's too much to get yet an other console for those games. But maybe I'll get it. I'm not sure yet.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2016-06-19 21:07:55

Hay sLJ.
If money's your issue, just wait a few months.
Nintendo is supposed to be dropping the price on 3ds hardware this year.
This may also include the 2ds.
That would be your best bet seeing as we; as blind people; don't need the 3d effects at all.
Later!

2016-06-20 08:15:14

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know.

Best regards SLJ.

2016-12-04 17:58:21

Hi
would be good to update this topic and correct the links of the first message
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-12-05 06:10:30 (edited by CritterPup 2016-12-05 06:11:07)

Hello all XBOX One players, I have news. I went searching today to see which games Are backwards compattible. This is a list of some games that might be playable and other games I saw on the list. I saw that some games from this list are there, including Shanke 2. Here is the list I took down:
Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round Edition
One Piece: Burning Blood
UFC
EA Sports UFC
Double Dragon: Neon
Dungeons And Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara
Final Fight: Double Impact
Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
Guardian Heroes
The King Of Fighters 98
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Magic: The Gathering 2012
Monday Night Combat
Phantom Braker: Battle Grounds
Skullgirls
Soul Calibur
Virtua Fighter
I hope this is helpful to you. Thanks!

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-12-07 04:13:51

Hello all, next year there will be a hack and slash game called for honor. It's a game set in a fantasy medieval world where three factions are in a conflict. In the game, there are three factions to choose, each with a different class. For now, there are 6 classes, more to be added before the release of the game in febuary.
I will buy it once it's released, and i'll let you guys know if the game is playable

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-12-07 17:18:18

For Honour could be tricky because the analogue stick is used for combat, that's ok but I trhink you have to look at queues and stuff to see where to hit and how to block. But, it'll be great if this game is doable because it sounds really fun!

2016-12-07 23:23:25

Yeah hopefully for honor is playable with some patience, especially at the art of battle part, where you have to choose the position to hit your enemies

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-12-08 17:48:10

Definitely curious to know if For Honor will be playable or not.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-12-08 19:39:38

has anybody found any good empire building games or good space games out there that are somehow accessible?

2016-12-08 20:34:15

Not at the moment that I can think of... as those rely heavy use of clicking, maps, etc.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-12-09 01:29:22

A Dark Room on iOS kind of has some of the empire aspect but not too much. That's a game best experienced rather than explained, if you have iOS. If not I can pm you/email you about what happens because I don't know if the android version is accessible.

2016-12-09 04:04:38

The Android version is the exact same way as iOS. I play it on my braille note touch.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-12-09 09:13:16

Regarding For honor. Don't expect this one to be accessible. It's basically a game like many others (I mean TPP, Multi player combat etc where AIMING is a key and it's really hard) but This one will have art of battle system what will make it totally not accessible. Your task will be not only to just swing your weapons etc but mark your enemy first, use your mouse or LS / RS on the gamepad to aim accurately. There will be defence system which will add more not possible operations to do it.

Actually it's heavily physic based and just one small mistake will end your battle.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759