2012-09-15 02:41:04

Okay, I know that I've posted this sort of thing before. but I've had added questions and other things. Well, hear we go again with my game idea.
I think I have  come up with a grate audio game idea. My game would be set in a fantasy world. You would play a hero or heroine that would be blessed with one of the three elements ether fire, ice, or lightning. You first would be trained by a special goddess. In fact this goddess would be the person that blessed you in the first place. The goddess that controls the ice element is called Fridget. She is the fastest and most clever of the three . Take note that she is the most powerfull as well. The next powerfull is Flamea she controls the element of fire. She is the strongest but most stubborn of the three. The last one is Thrundera who is very brave but very unlucky as well. Hear is what you get when you train with ether of the three. If you are Fridget's child, you will get the most experiance with weapons and armor she will also give you survival tips. If you are Flamea's child you will be trained to control and focus your fiery powers in order to become the best worior that you can be. If your Zappa's child you will get info on how you can control your fear that way your lightning powers won't go off accidently. After your training is complete, you will go out into the world. You will hunt for food in the wild, buy armor, weapons, and other supplies from villages, take quests from people that you meet, fight horrifying monsters, and try to find the cure that will bring the three goddesses back into harmony. . You can interact with other players that are playing and stuff like that. Hopefully a server will be built to allow players to voice and text chat to each other. There will be a number of races to meet and also enemies to avoid. Oh, and you can be a evil monster to! You could do all this stuff just in reverse. Capture the good heroes or heroines, kill people in villages, and successfully destroy the balance of power between the three goddesses. If anyone would like to leave any suggessions feel free! Please support me so this game can be a reality. Also this game would be voice acted so that means no screen readers allowed. I have another question. If, by any chance I make this game do you think that I should make a demo of the game and then make people buy it? Or, should I let the game be free of charge.Well, I thaught  of making this thread more fun. I'm asking everyone this, but you don't have to answer this if you don't want to. The question is, what element would you be? Fire, ice or lightning. Just curious. As for me, I would choose ice because that element represents peace and I don't like fighting very much. Also, fire represents war, and lightning represents balance Take this into account when your choosing your element. I'm going to post the story of the three goddesses origin soon. So, be looking forward to that! Also I  want to ask the favor of everyone hear. I know that the game is not in development yet, but could some people do voices for various people in the game. I will give the list of all the chars and the line that they will say, then you can host dropbox links and I can listen and judge them. This is not something that your required to do it's just a favor I need. Please someone contribute to this project! I want good voice actors for my people so do your best. I will need villagers, the three goddesses' voices, and voices for other players that are talking on the server. I need sound effects for snow, wind, fire, thunder, and things like that. Well, look for the story of the goddesses' origin wich is coming soon. And please! Try to help me with the voice acting. look  at the descripsions that I have left you and pick your person.  I will give more descripsions in the posts to come. Well, get your act on!
Also, the intro to the game is coming soon. See you all later.

the frozen cold, and the powerful light,
bind together, just as the fire and dark might,
they both tare apart the land, once so pure and grate,
but peace can be restored, we just have to stay firm and wait.

2012-09-15 06:43:51

Well, I think this isn't the right place for this topic
this is just for the New releases
I mean, if you have a game playable, and it's new, you can put it here
not for the ideas
I'm not an admin, but I saw this anyways.

2012-09-15 07:38:44

Articuno, this is a good idea. This is very similar to My history about Atlantis, that persons must be trained by gots.

Here is My fictional description of life of Atlantis. I hope to inspirate You.

If a child of Atlantis is little, is a peasant. In age of 10 He can praying for god Mabither, who trained a soldiers. Next, You must praying for Hercant, God of heroes. Next, If You can, You can praying for god Ethius, god of wisdom, magic and clerical arts.

But, this is not very easy, You must go through much obstacles to get this class.

This is everything from My storryes. Also, these storryes are in Slovak, not in English.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2012-09-15 18:54:22

Kind of sounds like the same thing I'm thinking of doing. Keep up the good work. Anyway, I put this in the new releases room becuase it's hopefully going to turn into a project. Well, bye for now.

2012-09-16 03:40:28

Aweseme idea! I hope you can pull it off. I'll play it a lot, I'm sure!

2012-09-16 17:03:49

Yeah, but it's not, a new release, so it's definitely the wrong place for this topic.

2012-09-16 22:13:05

Everyone is right - this belongs in the general gamediscussion forum.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-09-17 13:33:11

hi
hmmmm, no screen readers you say?
well i think this game will be around 1 gig in size or more if you will add full voice acting.
may be there will be an option to download the game with out the full voice acting and with sapi support?

2012-09-18 03:47:38

Well, if you want me to move this topic, could someone tell the modarators? But anyway, thanks for the complements. And also if you have a klanog account you will also find this thread on the audiogames forem. Well, please tell the modarators. And, thanks again for the feedback.

2012-09-18 20:28:18

The mods will move it when they like: reporting it will just drive them crazy.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-09-18 23:43:14

Hi,
I doubt voice acting would take up a gigin size. That would have to an exceptionally huge audiogame.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2012-09-19 01:04:15

Well, sorry about the mod thing. And, Haden I think that your wright voice acting wouldn't take up that much space. Well, I hope I get some replies.

2012-10-04 13:21:45

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering why I haven't been getting feed back on this.

2012-10-05 01:48:25

hello, I think your idea is fantastic! let me know  if there is anything I can do to help. I can't code, but from what I've been told, I'm a good writer. I'd be happy to lend my survaces.
best reguards,
Naruto

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2012-10-05 08:49:33

Hi.

I don't mean to be negative here or dish your idea. I think the reason for you haven't got much feedback on your idea is because we have seen lots and loads of game projects being worked on, and then the developers throw it on the floor for lots of reasons. People got excited for an awesome game, and later the news just announced that the development og the game all people was waiting for has stopped.
I can't code but would help you in any way I can to make this game. So if you can get a group of people who can help you make this game in a great teamwork, I would be very interested.
Contact me privately if you could use me for beta testing, sound mixing or ideas in the game. I don't think you'll get much feedback before you do that, and again, I'm not trying to dish your idea in any way.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-10-05 11:28:53

hai, i think its a great idea and i'd love to help you in any posible, but i can't coad, so other then that, any thing i can do, let me no, and ya you can contact me privatly also. regards

2012-10-07 14:41:32

Thinks for all this, it's just for people that can't code maybe you can find some good background music for certain areas and do some voice acting. I hope to hear from you again. And nirooto you can contact me whenever, I prfer skype if you like. I would like to talk to all of you guys, and don't worry I will be persistent and this game will come to pass! I just need support and a good team of people! Please, let this massage be heard!

2012-10-08 17:35:27

bro, hai whats your skyp i d

2012-10-09 00:21:12

cassandra.b22 is mine and what's your. I would like some contact requests from people that will support this porject so, just private message me if you like. You can also contact me on the quentsee playroom, rs games, alter aeon and klango. Fridget is on rs games, articuno-freeze is on the quentsee playroom, raven72 is on klango, and on alter aeon, it's ether clove or akieza. You will see akieza a lot more however. But anyway that is way you can contact me. Hope to see you guys soon.

2012-10-09 03:16:52

I can help with coding. I'm not good enough at coding for multiplayer things, but I am good enough to help you with basics. Especially if you are going to code this out of bgt.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-10-10 04:07:20

I was considering bgt for coiding, but I'm not sure yet. I hope you could help. Well, see you guys later.

2012-10-12 03:05:45

Who tried to connect with me on skype by the name of david cock? I just got the request.

2012-10-12 14:38:25

my i d is guddu0666 i'll contact you aftter my exam which will be over tomarrow best reguards

2012-10-13 01:32:58

Good. All wright bye.

2012-10-14 20:08:14

i think this should be moved to general discussions?

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi