2012-09-10 13:04:06

A blerb from the site:
Welcome to NeoSushi City
Ever since you came back from the Moon colonies you've been struggling to get into the smuggling business again. Things aren't as easy as they once were though, especially without your old pal Eddie around. It was him who brought all the major players in the market to do business with. And boy did they line up to hire you. Even the Yakuza used to pay almost twice the standard rate for moving passcodes through the international borders inside your Synapse.
All you've got now is a French crook that goes by the name of Lime, who cares more about setting up his own deals than bringing new quality customers on board to work with.
You always knew working with that french bastard was trouble, only you never realized how much until one of the deals he had setup went wrong.

I just emailed support asking if this game would be accessible, since we all know that there's some text games that aren't. This game, from what I can see doesn't have a demo. To get more information about it, go to:
http://www.cabrerabrothers.com

2012-09-10 21:54:10

Tested the game, and its' totally naccessible.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2012-09-11 14:09:25

Yeah, I know. They should be coming out with an accessible version soon, talked to the devs.