2012-09-02 11:34:14

Hi. I created an IRC channel to discussing about Audiogames. I using new version of instant bird. So, I send an instructions to You in English, but program if is awaylable will be in Your national language.

1. Go in alt menu to the tools. Them select Accounts.
2. In the dialogue press 'New account' button
3. You started a wizard of creating a new accouunt.
3.1 press the next button.
3.2 select 'Irc' from listbox.
3.3 Press a next button or symple enter.
3.4 Type some user name, what You want. Server keep, what is. In edit box server is wrote 'chat.freenode.net'. Keep it.
3.5 in next step type some password.
3.6 Type Your own nick name. It is good to notice You.
3.7 finish this creator.
4. After this You notice viewing a dialogue nickserv. This is, because You haven't registered Your account. In this reason, type to edit box follows:
/msg nickserv register <your email> <your password>
4.1 read the email, which You received to address, which You wrote.
4.2 Do instruction, what Youread in this email.

After this, please, contact me for more information in my email:
[email protected]
or by private messages or replies to this topic.

Thank You, Marco Oros.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2012-09-02 21:31:39

Sounds interesting.
What is InstantBird?
Is it like thunderbird?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-09-03 06:12:42

Instantbird is an instant messaging client. It is accessible for the blind.

2012-09-03 22:16:14

Cool!!!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-09-04 12:09:21

how can i download it?

"I will confess my humanity. I have been named a monster, and do not deny those claims. I am the monster that I fear we all can become."

2012-09-04 22:09:45

Go to instantbird.com,, click get Instantbird, and the download will start.

2012-09-04 22:21:11

Ok, I verified my account.
What I do now?

2012-09-05 01:21:15

Note, you can technically go to the url:
irc://chat.freenode.net/WhateverTheRoomIsCalled.
Of course, you have to use a client that allows opening IRC links from within a web browser.

2012-09-05 21:57:11

Download mirc, and do the following, replacing the punctuation with the appropriate marks.
slash server irc.freenode.net
Once connected
slash join #audiogames.net
or whatever the channel is called.

2012-09-06 19:11:36

OK guys, I try runing audiogames.net now.

2012-09-06 19:22:34

OK, I am conected.

2012-12-15 09:23:34

Hi! Also, My chanel is reopen now. So, please connect, if You want.

2012-12-15 11:36:39

Moderation!

sorry I missed this earlier, but technically as this is not an actual released game, it shouldn't be in new releases.

As however it is  an erc channel about audio games, I'm moving it to general  game discussion.

thanks for making the channel giovani, I hope people enjoy it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-12-15 14:11:38

OK thank You so much.