2006-08-05 21:15:10

Hi all! I'm so happy I've found this game!!!

I'm brand new to this, but I've read the instructions and the posts in this forum and I can't understand how I can save the game to go back to it later. Since I don't really think I will be able to solve the puzzle in one computer session - if I can solve it at all, that is...! - I will need to work on it on different days. Is that possible?

I've read an offline game will be available for purchase soon. Any news on when that will be? Certainly the offline game will have that feature. Thanks and have a nice day all of you!

2006-08-06 12:54:55

perchace? i thought you guys wre making play centre games free! i find it unfair that offline versions should be only perchace. that's just.... i dunno.

2006-08-06 13:03:08

I think I read  in another post in this forum that the offline version will not be free; maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, honestly I think we should pay something for this. I can't even imagine how much effort it has implied for those who're working on it. Why shouldn't they be rewarded as for any other product on the market? Are we any different?