2012-04-07 13:37:10

ok, so, i know other people are making muds. Yes, i know muds might not be some peoples thing! But, this one needs developers and quick!
so, basically, the mud is called hell fire. Its a mud set in a world of magic, and tech! Yes yes yes! its been done before, i know, i know!
but this is different! You see, the demonic relm has leeked in to the physical world! Demons are over running the streets, but only the very magical or very technological can stop them.
So, i need people who know the lp codebace, and i thaught, this is the place to ask! So, if anyones interested, check me out on skype the name is at the end of this post!
Please help me, the world needs you!
i make audio to make others laugh!
check me on skype! kkylec13k

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2012-04-07 22:22:09

I don't know LP, but where is this MUD? Sounds very interesting!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-04-08 14:20:35

it will be going up in the next day or so and i have worked out pritty much what to do, some areas are already there, just need to work out how to create rooms with out it saying, coppy of "room name!
if anyone can help i would be very grateful!

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2012-04-08 18:01:07

I don't know LP, but if you need help, I can give it a try.

2012-04-09 12:03:04

hi everyone,
ok i can now give you connection info bare in mind this is very very very basic, as i don't know how to create rooms with out coppying the one i'm in so all we have is the example town, but lets give this a try!
ok so my ip is 2.126.23.79 and the port you use is 6666.
now, to anyone thinking to come just play aound for a bit on a new mud, i warn you, it aint even a mud yet!
so, if anyone does want to give lp a shot and has more pationts than i do with it and more time, go right on and i'll make you a perminant admin!
thanks,
check me on skyp! kkylec13k

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2012-04-09 22:28:58

How accessible and easy is LP? This makes me want to learn it.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-04-10 15:01:07

hmmm!
well, i think, if you could take the time to read all the manuels, and then try getting rid of the thing where it says the directory the current room your in is, it could be grate!
problem is, its a frikin idiot when it comes to actually reading all the manuels, as they are encluded in the codebace its self
apart from that, its easy!
check me on skype!
kkylec13k

Underworld Tech.
Visit us

2012-05-08 19:24:56

hi,
sorry for double posting but everyone has a right to know the game has been discontinued as i can not find a good enough host.
However, a new game company, ran by me and a frend, has just come out.
Kc-Ds-g aims to bring you a fuller gaming expeariance, without you being nagged at all the time for beeing ooc.
Yes, our first mager development is a mud, galaxy of the stars.
It is baced on hspace 4, and has some pritty cool features, and more on the way!
so, if you can, connect when you like!
However, i shal be starting a new thred for the descussion of this game soley, and am not even sure if i am allowed to gi you all connection info.
So, when you get it, shair and enjoy, and we are also looking for prospective builders.
thanks,
kyle.
I make audio to make others laugh!
check me on skype! kkylec13k

Underworld Tech.
Visit us