2012-03-12 20:45:14

hi all the visiters room is gone please get it up

add me to Skype at audio gamer333

2012-03-12 20:55:45

The visitors room has been deleted. It was originally intended for guests to post without creating an account, but allowing this just lead to lots of spambots, so all the topics in the room were locked and the room was pretty much abandoned. it was serving no purpose and just taking up space on the forums list, so it's now gone, and won't be coming back.

Btw DDDD, it's beenn gone now sinse december! I'm surprised you only just noticed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-03-13 08:21:01

well, and  i think dark have done quite a good job  combining all the drive, extent, and experimental games, and all other agnet forums into a single one

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-03-13 13:06:30 (edited by burak 2012-03-13 13:08:11)

Ah yeah. That new releases room is a good idea too.
@dddd:
I think the visiters room is not necesarry. After all topics were locked, moved, what can you do with them?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-03-13 13:56:16

I can't take all the creddit for changes in the agnet games rooms, sinse while I did suggest it to sander it was actually him who found a way of combining all the posts into one place.

the new releases room was just because so many people post games, that it seemed a good idea to have a place for them specifically, as well as making the job of news posters easier sinse we can just check the new releases room without having to trawl through the entire forum for new stuff.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-03-16 14:42:46

well got an idea how about a game book room were you can post your game books this is for sander

add me to Skype at audio gamer333

2012-03-17 02:09:55

Well I could actually create such a room myself fairly easily, but I'm not at the moment convinced we have enough new gamebook related traffic to warrent such a room, nor do I really see at the moment why there would be a need to separate gamebooks from the new releases room specifically, sinse the new releases room is intended to cover gamebooks, brouser games, muds, audio games and pretty much new versions of anything in the db, and I don't currently see a need to separate gamebooks from this specifically, though if many people start making gamebooks in future that could change of course.