2012-02-24 00:34:10

cool cool. I love the game a lot and stuff! and Kevin you have skype? if you want you may add me on skype because I would really love to talk to ya and learn more coading and stuff, if you want PM me and give me your skype that way if you want, I can add you and we can do stuff... so just pm me and stuff.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2012-02-24 01:02:59

Hi,

I don't mind if anyone sees this, as I love it when new people add me. tongue
My skype name is drake1424. Go ahead, hit it! Lol

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-02-24 04:44:47

Cool! can I spam your skype as well? Lol. JK! I wouldn't really do that...

2012-02-24 04:49:29

hey dragon,
thanks for this update!
I like it, very, very much!
but, I can't understand the "I'm bored" and the shift key...
*confused*

This is not a signature.

2012-02-24 09:21:16

I thought I have downloaded and played the newest version, but I'll try it again.
About the sound problems, I heard that you've used a new sound system. Can you try using the old system for the game? If it isn't difficult, please try it.
But I am playing the game perfectly as you know.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2012-02-24 10:35:35

Hi,

The thing is I spent nearly 6 hours to porting it. Since the iK system works a lot different than PureAudio, I'dh ave to rewrite a lot. Plus, iK seems to be a bit faster than PureAudio.

"I'm bored!" is a cheat code. Try it, then hold shift. big_smile

And yes, anyone may send me skype chats, if you like. smile

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-24 10:39:47 (edited by nyanchan 2012-02-24 10:41:05)

OK, I understood, please keep this system.
I tested the newest version, but I still loose my machine gun.
And is this a bug? When I start the game, I have 100 bullets for my normal gun. But when I reload the gun, it has 10 bullets.

2012-02-24 11:00:43

Hi,

The machine gun losing is a bug. Plus, the 100 or 10 bullet thing is a bug too. Thanks for mentioning, I will fix this right now, and update as soon as I can. Thank you! smile

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-24 12:02:10

Can you upload a small patch when you fix those bugs, please?

2012-02-24 12:07:47

Hi Yukio smile

Of course I will do that! I'll have it uploaded in maybe 2 hours. I'll also add a loading screen.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-24 15:26:13

That would be cool I have been knowtising that bugg as well and stuff. but yeah when you update, I'll be updating to the new virsion!!!!! heck yeah!

2012-02-24 20:47:42

Hi everyone,

I did publish this update I was talking about. Either Download it here, or just re-download the full archive, both should work. The game now says it's loading, as well as the bugs Yukio mentioned are fixed, I hope.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-25 01:21:07

HI Kevin,I have found a bugg, it's nothing mager, but I was just board out of my mind and desided to play around with the options screen with Operation black square and was playing with the radar option. well, it turns off fine but you go to turn it back on, it don't turn on so you would have to turn it back on with theh f1 key you can fix this when you have tine but just thought  I'd  let you know.

2012-02-25 01:43:32

Hi,

That's odd. I just checked, and it writes to the file just right. I will look deeper into this in a little bit. Thanks for mentioning it!

BTW, how do the zombies work? It's the only thing I completely forgot to test. Lol!

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-25 07:14:08

so it's working fine for you but not  fore me, wierd! I'm playing compleetly on my thumbdrive and yeah I'll test the zombies and let you know.

2012-02-25 07:21:09

I found a bug in Black Square, specifically with the survival maps. If you play on one of the mission maps and complete the objective for that level, i.e. killing the boss on level 4, the game procedes to the next level as if you were in mission mode.

2012-02-25 07:24:25

Do you know if the zombies work for you,? because as for me when I choose zombies for the servyvale options... ah.... zombies don't even work and it's just humans.

2012-02-25 08:35:43

Jonnyboy1991 wrote:

Do you know if the zombies work for you,? because as for me when I choose zombies for the servyvale options... ah.... zombies don't even work and it's just humans.

I don't get anything. No enemies at all are on the map, just items.

2012-02-25 09:15:50

Holy sh...

@Quasar: I thought I fixed that bug a while ago. I know that on Level 4, survival mode goes totally out of line. I'll look into it.

What the heck? No zombies? OK that's mesed up. While I didn't test them, which shows now, I at least glanced at the code and it should be fine. Sigh sad

I almost feel sorry releasing this version.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-25 11:05:19

Zombies don't work for me either. But don't feal sad, this version is cool too.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-25 12:04:25

sad But the zombies are broken, and for some it doesn't even run. *Sigh*

I just want to finish it now. sad

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-25 15:29:42

bro, I know you're guna do fine I wish, I could... like colaberate with you on this and this would give me an opertunity to achually look at the coad itself and see it wouldn't be putting a lot of work on yourself and while I have some free time, you don't have to take this if you don't want to, but colaberation may be what you need... I know that coading all of this and looking for buggs takes a very long time to do, thus, I would still like to do some colaberation. and don't feel sorry that you released this virsion a bit early because it also gives us  things to achchually test and to report so yeah. thos are just my thoughts for ya man.

2012-02-25 15:40:44 (edited by TalonTheDragon 2012-02-25 16:06:36)

Hi,

I'm not good with collaboration. Somehow, I just can't manage.
Thanks very, very much for the offer though.
Well, yeah, but releasing things prematurely 1. gives a bad image of myself and 2. My testers don't get off any better. Heh.

Edit: I fixed those bugs mentioned. At least those should be taken care of now. The zombies work. I also removed level 4 from survival, since, ya know, it's the boss. tongue Just find the patch, or redownload. Both should work.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2012-02-25 19:27:45

Hey I'll check again but your sight when I click on the link to downlaod the game, it's saying that the path of the file can't be found by the URL I'll try again  tho and see if it has been uploaded correctly and stuffages... Lol.

2012-02-25 19:43:55

Hi,

Sorry about that. I fixed the link. Didn't mean to break it. Heh.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.