2011-12-21 10:22:22

What's Bokurano daiboukenn? Sidescroller with 100 levels? I wanna play it. lol smile Keep up the great work, you make such great games. I still can not stop playing laser.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-12-21 10:44:44

Here is the trophy list.----------
clear easy level.
clear normal level.
clear hard level.
keep hitting accuracy of a machine gun or more at 80.
die within 3 minutes.
die, after 20 sets of enemies land.
strike the machine gun of 5000 or more shots.
strike the machine gun of 10000 or more shots.
die after destroying one kind of enemy 111 sets.
make hitting accuracy 77%.
strike the machine gun of 7777 shots.
die at 5 minutes and 55 seconds.
clear the level 10 on easy level.
clear the level 8 on normal level.
clear the level 5 on hard level.
receive the attack of a スプラット ship.
obtain 1 million or more points.
obtain 2 million or more points.
obtain 3 million or more points.
play the game in March after January.
play the game in June after April.
play the game in September after July.
play the game in December after October.
play the game at Christmas.
play the game on the New Year's Day.
collect four seasonal trophies.
play the game to Halloween.
listen "hint of trophy three" 3 times.
collect all the point trophies.
play the game 3 times, without exiting the game.
play the game 3 times.
play the game 10 times.
play the game 20 times.
play normal level 5 times.
play hard level 3 times.
run the game 3 times.
run the game 7 times.
run the game 10 times.
run the game 20 times.
play the game in January.
play the game in February.
play the game in March.
play the game in April.
play the game in May.
play the game in June.
play the game in July.
play the game in August.
play the game in September.
play the game in October.
play the game in November.
collect all the trophies in January to December.
play the sword battle and acquire 30000 or more points.
play the sword battle and acquire 70000 or more points.
play the digital world and acquire 200000 or more points.
play the digital world and acquire 1 million or more points.
play the digital world and acquire 2 million or more points.
play bomb escape
play rocket shot and acquire 5000 or more points.
----------

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2011-12-21 10:53:53

Hi,
Can I ask, which is the language the game is developed in?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-12-21 11:07:48

Are you asking Programming language?
I made this game in Hot Soup Processor version 3.3(we usually call it HSP).
HSP homepage
http://hsp.tv/
Note: It is Japanese.

2011-12-21 12:10:26

Hi Yukio.

I understand the similarity to jd now, I never new it had such problems on Japanese machines.

I'll add world of war to the db when i can.
that's a very impressive trophy list actually and should take a lot of collecting.

The only thing I think needs to happen is for a complete English manual to the game, listing the weapons and enemies, minigames, and with a copy of the above trophy list. it'd also be nice if the manual said something about the setting or gave a translation of the movies.

Other than that, great job, and I deffinately look forward to this rpg you mention if it could be translated at some point, we deffinately need more rpgs, and indeed most of the best mainstream rpgs were also made in japan big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-21 13:28:30

Hi.
yes if the rpg could be translated that would be great.even if it was just the first level then maybe someone could help you?
i really like this game but i like rpgs more.
ican'twait if you can get the game translated or if yu could give a link and instructoins on what keys do what then that would be good to.
thanks for helping the english and other langwich  foroom menbers, you make great games.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-21 13:31:34

hi.
i figgered something out..
sapi doesn't read all the trofy names
if you up and down aro through them sapi reads some but not all.
hope this helps people.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-21 14:10:35

wow, I just beat normal, definitely a stressful experience on my fingers and arms. My score was about 5.3 mil. I tel you this game isn't for old people. It's not even for some slower people. It's hard core stuff

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-12-21 14:29:57

Wow, this game sounds really awesome. I haven't tried it yet.
Have anyone contacted Liam about the JD issue on the Japanese computers? I've never heard about this issue before, and  Liam should really know these issues to take care of it.
I'm really looking forward to try this game!

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2011-12-21 15:00:31

@brad: I think it only reads the trophies that you've unlocked. So the others won't be spoken.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-12-21 15:10:53

Hi,
I think there is a bug with the trophie menu. I pressed enter on it and tryed to navigate, but it was only made a ding kind of sound. When I pressed enter, it went back to the main menu.
Also, can you please put a save game feature? Because this game is long and I am trying to beat it but that is impossible at school, because brakes are only ten minutes.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-12-21 15:13:58

Hi,
Where can i find the side scrollere, even if it's japanese? i would like to try it.

2011-12-21 18:22:44

Well, the cheats are probably still in japanese lol. But yeah there should be trophies for cheats too like in judgement day. As for JD not working on japanese computers, that may be something liam couldn't fix even if  he knew about it, not sure. But yeah the game is pretty awesome, kinda reminds me of one of those old bullet hell shooters like radiant silvergun, except you can take multiple hits.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2011-12-21 20:16:30

Hello,
Could someone post a link to the japanese setup file or something as I'd like to play that version too

2011-12-21 20:32:59

Hello
This game doesn't work. I start it up and hear a recording of kate saying to enter my name then hit tab. I type my name and when i hit tab, nothing happens. Nothing at all and i have no idea how to continue.
Can i get some help on this?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2011-12-21 20:39:24

Press enter, then a prompt should come up where you can type your name. Then press tab.
It's that "press enter" part that's missing from the instructions.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-12-21 21:54:36

not to be a kill joy or rude  here but why release a game that half of the game isn't in english? the movies etc. r what make the game, surely! haven't tried it yet. but ia free maybe we should have the japanese version if it sounds better.

2011-12-21 23:37:56

Hi,
Not really, this game has way more gameplay content than judgment day as there are more trophies to collect, 59 to be exact.

2011-12-22 01:20:50

A little more feedback:
First, props to you for making a really cool and exciting game. It's true, we have plenty of shooter games, but as has been pointed out, this is free, and good quality for being free at that. I do have one question though. Am I missing something, or is there a way to take down helicopters when your rockets run out? There aren't very many, which does make sense, but I can't seem to take them down with any of the guns either. But other than that, this is a really good game.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2011-12-22 02:07:46

I think you can shoot them down with the guns, it just takes several hits.
There's something that comes after the helicopters that's the same way, only much tougher... I'm not sure what it is, exactly.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-12-22 03:41:07

HI,
Yeah, I'dlove a description of all theships. Iassume the first is a rocket, butI'mnotsure about the second, fourth, fifth,  or six ships that appear.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-12-22 04:10:41

I think the second one is a plane or jet of some kind. I'm just as lost with the rest of them.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-12-22 04:46:46

Here are the ships. Note they all take 10% intregity from your base when they land.

first ship: rocket. Moves down vertically. Easy to kill.
2nd ship: fast rocket. It is a rocket, but faster.
3rd ship: helicopter. Tkaes 7 shots to kill with the machine guns.
4th ship: planes. THey fly diagonally in a straight line down the screen and switch direction at the walls. You will hear a bangish, ricochet-ish noise and that is them turning. THey take about 14 shots to kill.
5th ship: teleporter. The ships move fairly quickly in a vertical direciton down your screen. They can be destroyed in 1 hit via the shotgun, missiles, or nukes. If they are hit with a machine gun, they will teleport somewhere else, and then, another hit will destroy them.
6th ship: disrupters. These take 1 hit to kill, but when they land, they don't take any health away, instead making all your weapons useless for about 6 seconds.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2011-12-22 04:59:08

Cool, thanks for clearing that up. This game is definitely way cool.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2011-12-22 06:14:31 (edited by nyanchan 2011-12-22 06:15:25)

Here are some links for my games.
Bokurano daiboukenn 2(Japanese version)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10243904/nn2_setup.exe
World of war(Japanese version)
http://nyanchan.6.ql.bz/wSetup.exe
And I'll tell you about 6 ships of world of war later.