2011-12-24 19:39:19 (edited by jack 2011-12-24 19:40:05)

Hi,
best regards,
Jack
[email protected]

2011-12-24 21:50:05

hey, don't no if it's still up
add me
email:
[email protected]
thanks
dan

i used to take things in life for granted...
now i have a beautiful daughter, and she means the world to me.
(at 19, i can say this is harder than it sounds)

2011-12-27 15:21:33

Hi Lauren,
I'm interested in your dropbox folder you created. My e-mail is:
[email protected]

Thanks,
Janagirl!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2011-12-27 20:28:49

[email protected]
thanks

I like to fly! I especially like to fly passed burning debris! wait, that's me isn't it. how unfortunate.
Hit me up on skype!
powergamer8

2011-12-28 00:06:00

Hi rob,
IN such cases, I just don't share games wich sems to bee registered but can't bee anymore, so I think "No cracked games!" is all other, but not impossible.
Regards,
gamefighter

Check me out on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/gamefighter

2011-12-28 00:08:36

Hi Rob,
IN suh cases I just don't share games wich sems to bee registered so I think "No cracked games!" is all other but not impossible.
Regards,
gamefighter

2011-12-28 00:09:56

O. Sorry for dubble posting, my browser was got cracy.

2011-12-29 16:26:32

Hey can you invite me as well? my email is: [email protected]

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2012-01-01 15:14:45

hi,
is the folder still up?
I ask it second time, is the folder still up?

if it is,
my email id is
[email protected]

please invite me.

I want to say one thing, if that thing is for old games, the config, or keys, or paches should be allowed.

by not allowing cracks one might mean the cracks of the games that are still available to buy.

thanks

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-01 23:24:32

Hi Lauren,
My email is: [email protected] please add me to the folder.
best regards,
Jack

2012-01-02 13:57:03

I dont think the folder is still up,

where is the owner of this folder.

well,
sighs.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-04 00:57:26

hi.
please add me.
my e-mail address is: [email protected]
thanks

2012-01-04 11:11:43

I dont think the folder is up anymore.

2012-01-08 09:28:52

[email protected]

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2012-01-08 11:55:27

no use of giving emails here anymore.

I dont know why am I saying this, but still

2012-01-08 12:32:50

Hi. Well, the forum is still in use but I don't know where the owner is.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-01-15 03:51:20

[email protected]
Thanks

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2012-01-15 05:00:38

I am interested. [email protected]

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2012-01-15 05:34:41

hi.
you could add me.
[email protected]
but i don't really think it would be werth it.
i mean what kind of things will be in the folder?
also if i rite a txt document saying i wanted to get out of it would you be able to kick me out? so i could delelete the folder and not have everyones dropbox delete it to?

I'm gone for real :)

2012-01-15 07:37:36

Mine is [email protected].

I live to crochet!

2012-01-15 16:23:17 (edited by lauren.downie96 2012-01-15 16:29:02)

Hello everyone!
I am very sorry, but due to unforseen surcomstances with harddrive space, I had to delete the folder. I am really sorry if this causes any inconveniance but it really had to be done.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-16 16:01:05

oh, that's always the story with games dropbox folder, now look at my example, some of the old people like burak might know about that i also created a games folder, but everything cluttered up at the end, and i've to delete the folder..

you can search for a games galore topic if you want to look how things got cluttered up.

and i previously said that the folder might no longer be there, and its true.

well, can you tell me one thing?

is there a game that people got it from the folder, and it wasnt either hardly available anywhere else?

2012-01-16 16:06:10

Yes Sid. There was a game there that wasn't really available anywhere else!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-16 20:02:31

hi!
what on the earth that game was!

or were you so much running out of space that you didnt even have a little place to at least keep that rare game?
or perhaps upload it for us? just one file!
are you using 1980's old computers with just 64  mb ram?

now look, if you have jaws, just read that sentence.

this is the role of mighty exclaimation marks.

i'm not frustrated at any thing regarding you or that matter, but  an exclaim changes the whole impression of the sentence.

it looks like as if insulting, as the jaws was going "yelling" at me, I really felt like slapping jaws on the face if it were a real person.
consider it again.

lauren wrote:

Yes Sid. There was a game there that wasn't really available anywhere else!

it can also be written as

lauren wrote:

Yes Sid. There was a game there that wasn't really available anywhere else

did it make a difference at all?

so might I suggest you being more considerate in future?
since dark has also mentioned several times that these messages with extra exclaims are often misinterpretted by the reader, as the text cant show the real intentions of the person.

and btw, i'm not feeling offended or insulted, I know that you are among the nice people of the forum, and you cant have wrong intentions against anyone. but jaws thinks it the other way.

hope that makes things a bit  clear,
sid.
(no offence!)

2012-01-16 22:40:45

Hello Sid.
The rare game is called enimy atack. And, certainly. I'll upload it. As a matter of fact, here's the link.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38422040/enemy_ … _setup.exe
Also, to correct you, I'm using windows 7 in fact. Ok, I did put an exclimation mark there, but is it really that of a big deal? Do you se anyone else complaining about my post?
In fact, if one looks at other topics, it seems as if you are the only forum member that keeps complaining about it, while, funny enough, you use them from time to time yourself.
Also, remember that the JAWS screenreader is not a human. Don't expect it to read things as humans do. It also doesn't give the emotions of the writer through.
In addition, if you don't like that voice, change it, or even better, switch to NVDA.
This is not meant to be offensive, but I'm getting a bit annoyed now.