2011-12-08 14:09:59

When I played soul tracker I found it very nice and I really wanted a game like this!!! any suggestion?

God loves you!, God wants you!, God Will save you!
Accept Jesus in your heart and eternal life will be given to you!

God bless you!

2011-12-08 14:46:11

Hi,

Soul tracker? Never heard of that. The thing I know closest to it is Soul Trapper, and I haven't heard anything from them in quite some time. But maybe I'm confusing something...

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-12-08 15:53:22

Well there is a book on the ff project site called soul tracker, but I think what he/she means is the Iphone game.

I'm afraid I have no idea about that, sinse I don't own an Iphone, and richard was responsable for that entry I believe.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-08 16:38:51

Hi,

Well, there's the complete episode 1, but everyone's waiting for a successer... Ur, sequel. To be really honest with you though, most of the story of Ep. 1 was great, the ending was absolutely crap. So yeah.
I've heard that there's a real book on the story now, but I haven't read it, if it even exists. However, I've heard people talking about it.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.